S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Teachers' day cele and girls day out
School starts on Tuesday!
Came early to study for the physics mock test I just found out about yesterday. Went to study with Eileen at Popeyes at CS and after a while Mun and Harold came to visit. Then they told us about the test we totally forgot Ö
Last Netball PE today. Had fun playing even though my team got trashed like crazy. Hehe, it was nice knowing Ms Lee and all the PE ppl from S01, S03, S13 and S21. New hi bye friends hahaha. I followed Trecia and Yige to canteen and ate together. Yanling went study date hahaha. So poor thing these two, next time they should join us! Only two people so lonely... we exchanged gossips LOL SO FUN!!!
After Eileen joined us and finished her lunch, we went to canteen extension to study while they stayed inside.
Physics IR was the test and Mun came in half an hour late from home. Like a boss. She recovered already so I'm happy for her!
Eileen can't stop going on about me and pengpeng omg THE WHOLE TIME no joke. I asked Eileen how to spell something and she spelt out Justus's name hahaha WTF. I was doing planning manz. Anyway his diagram of the experiment is too damn funny, can't stop laughing.
Mun and Ling couldn't stop jisiaoing Ally with Lucas. I can't believe Ling seriously asked me if I like Lucas. Hahaha, WHUT?
After school went to eat and shop with Cheryl and Lyndsey I happened to meet on the way out of school. Went to Hougang mall for Cheryl to eat dinner and buy card stuff for tmr. While waiting for Cheryl outside toilet, Lyndsey and I saw Junming walk out together with Cheryl but they awkwardly didn't say hi to each other cause they not close. HAHAHA THE AWKWARDNESS. Anyway we stood one corner and talked for like 30min about life and people and studies. Haha, really missed his funny hyperactive presence. Haha, had to make Cheryl wait for 30min felt so bad. Walked home with her :)
Had an extremely funny convo with Sharan on Justin Bieber. Lol, is that how you spell 'her' name?
Wednesday
Came especially early today to avoid my suspension. Met Eileen in canteen. Turns out Cel woke up at 7.30am hahaha.
Yesterday slept at 2.30am as I was writing Chinese essay. Lol, it was a teachers day card to Huang laoshi. Hope he likes it! I checked google translate at least 30 times for one freaking letter. My level of Chinese -.-
Funny convo. We just found out Adam invited his CG to his wedding. I asked, "Where do they hold it?" Mun,"Chinese at hotels, Malays at void decks, Indians?" Derek,"On an elephant." GAHAHAHA.
Lyndsey came to find me and gave me a note with 4 printed pictures of pingpong girls! Orh so sweet!!!
Teachers' day performance was alright, better than last year's!! Singers/band/dancers/actors were better. Ms Tang came to sit with us. When Poh came we all shifted one seat for him to sit with Ms Tang, hahaha, but he shy go sit at one corner.
Sigh as usual got made fun of in school. Haha but just laughing it off since it's freaking funny sometimes.
Went to lunch with class girls and Cel met us there. Anyway teppan plan fail as Sharm not enough money so Carl's junior. Haha, ate Auntie Anne pretzel!! Craving satisfied :))))) Blacked out twice though.
All the girls talked for quite long! Forever alone plan with Celestine hahahaha <3 Really hope I'll still meet them after I grow old! I'll be cool!
Went to eat dessert with Cel at the dessert shop! Mango pudding with mango syrup and pomelo. Then went to get my short heels! Teehee!!! Damn happy. Eileen got her glitter screen protector for her iPod.

0 comment[s] | back to top