S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Holidays!
Studied too damn much during the September holidays.
Met on Wednesday during the September holidays!
Met Sharm, Celestine and Mun at Buddy Hoagies! Hehe, ROSTI! :) Studied there till dinnertime and went to Mac at Pasir Ris Complex to eat dinner. studied till 10pm but productivity quite low!
Look at what happened:
Eileen's handiwork LOL
Mun's Handiwork.
Made a to do list for after A Levels!
Thursday:
Was supposed to meet with Celestine, Lyndsey and Cheryl for movie! But Lyndsey and Cheryl couldn't make it so me and Celestine just studied together till evening. Sigh, movie date became study session.
Saturday:
Met Mun at Buddy Hoagies to eat lunch and study together. Left at dinnertime and saw all the families eating together. Sigh, so jealous!!! Went to eat Macs AGAIN at Pasir Ris Complex. They chased away other studying students, so we just ate, sat there and talked for 3h. Haha, the names of sis and mum are really funny if I think about it, didn't really think it was funny until Mun started laughing crazily over it. And I remember the time when my mum wanted to name me 'Apple' for a christian name. Lol wtf.
And funnily we classified guys into gamers, anime, soccer, music and christian. And it's so true!!!!
Sunday:
Okay I have to say I was quite touched by my sister's actions!!!
She came to the Hougang with a small cake and a gigantic cup of bubble tea for me!!! Hehe, she came with bro-in-law and Kaylee! But there's always an awkward moment when people sing happy birthday to you and you sit there like an awkward turtle staring at people around you.
And all the unglamness in the world is put into that few photos taken yesterday hahaha. So gross, I was studying and my hair was all tied and pinned up, then my absolutely cui face cause I'm so tired from all the studying.
I really really love my sister no joke! She made this really sweet handwritten card and put some monetary encouragements LOL.
She's gonna see my A Levels how many As I'll get and give me an amount of money accordingly hahaha. With food incentives too, ranges from her house dinner to kopitiam to a hotel buffet. Lol, and on the card she wished that I can make her poor. I mentioned to her that I would like money cause I saving for a guitar and she pasted guitar pictures all over the card. DAMN CUTE I SWEAR.
Handwritten cards really make all the difference, last minute or not :)

Labels: , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top