Prelims Part II
Part II of prelims start!Learnt a method to wake up early, but it feels like shit after. "I must wake early tmr." Repeat 20 times before you sleep, really works. Monday was Math paper 1 and Physics paper 3. Practised Math but not enough. Will never be enough. Sigh, U or S already :(((( Went to eat then studied for Physics later with Sharm, Mun and Eileen. Asked Sharm when was Eileen's and Mun's birthday and she got the date and months so wrong! It was quite funny watching her struggle and apologise. Physics was fine, I expected a killer paper but it was actually manageable! Hoping to get C! Hope so! I retardedly forgot to label a graph and lost 2 marks which is 2.5%. HALF A GRADE OMG. Tuesday was Econs paper 2. I'm a retard once again. Wrote out whole essay then realise forgot to draw ADAS diagram. drew a really small one at the top, omg so embarrassing. Left 15 marks blank WOOHOO HOW TO DO A LVLS LIKE THAT? After the paper studied with Mun and Eileen, but didn't do much and end up watching this really cute video where three Korean schoolgirls are lip syncing to 2PM's Heartbeat. And talked a whole lot about food omgggg. Wednesday was Math paper 2. Sibei jialat. Pure Math might as well don't do. 2 out of 40 FML. 38 marks gone just like that. Stats was much better though still can't do hypothesis testing and bit of probabilty. Forgot to CC!!! OMG. Hope I can do well in P&c, my only redeeming quality in Math. but it's either full marks or zero. Please let me get full marks or for that or I'll really fail Math. Miss the times when Math was just so simple. So it's the last paper of the week WOOHOO. Played Bridge with Eileen, Lucas and Ivy after school. Then came home and slept from 2pm to 7pm. BEST FEELING EVER. So now it's 3am in the morning but I'm not sleepy. 0 comment[s] | back to top |