Study session with Crystal!
Went out to study with Crystal today!We met at 9am at Nex to eat McDonalds breakfast then started studying at 10am at the Starbucks there. We didn't even buy a drink but thank god they didn't chase us out. She left at around 2pm and I continued studying till 7pm. Almost non-stop studying for 9 hours! Woohoo! Feeling so accomplished. But, I only finished like 1/4 of what I'm supposed to do. Shit lah, no time already even though I chiong. HOW?! Hehe, saw Fionn today after breakfast! So 巧! We were talking about guitars over breakfast! She getting one next week I think! I'll get one after A Levels or I'm sure I'll get distracted. Then we talked about Chinese oral stuff. Hahaha, she thought 赌馆 dú guân (place to gamble) was something like 图书馆 tú shū guân (library). Haha, lucky she asked the examiner what it was or she would totally go out of point!!! Sigh, and while I was eating breakfast with Crystal, I happen to read this conversation in my family whatsapp group. 0 comment[s] | back to top |