DAMN GOOD FRIDAY!
Something funny happened in the morning! Haha, it was quite bad but undeniably funny. Mun kicked me while attempting to kick someone else -.-Got back Math! Jialat, total 37% sighhhh. Even though I practiced :( I think Mr Kuah damn nice, he kept giving us worksheets without collecting money from us, all out of his own pocket. Not cheap man! Should add up to $4 per person, that makes $88 ö Went to library after school! Waited till 2.30pm for Celestine to end. Just something off topic. I think if any guy was angry in front of me, I would be really scared, as a girl, I would seem so weak as compared to any guy. It's like we're defenseless and at their mercy, that's the scary part. I'm sort of curious and scared as well, I wanna see a guy get angry cause I've never seen it before. But at the same time I'm afraid of what I would see. Anyway, yeah we studied and I saw Chuting and Lyndsey studying together too! Saw cute Benjamin too hahaha, omg damn long never see him already! Then while I was studying halfway Keith joined the table and sat beside me. Apparently he was waiting for his friend so he just sat with me and Eileen. Mun immediately match me up with him or so I heard. Then Celestine came out from class and heard about it. So she came up to me and start to make heart shapes above my head. Haha this asshole, my instincts told me she was doing something up there so I grabbed her hands. Went to eat Manhatten Fish Market with Cel, Mun and Eileen since we got discount coupons. Ate a really good meal then went Pasir Ris Complex McDonalds to study. While Mun and Eileen went toilet, me and Celestine sat there and saw a really cute boy OMG DAMN CUTE! We ended up sitting there and talked for an hour I think. Played with our phones, the iOS6 and tap tap. Didn't even take out our books. We were forced to leave when this whole bunch of NS guys took up the whole bench and they had a lot more people. They were really nice and said a sincere thank you!!! Went back to Whitesands to eat Gelato ice cream. It was freaking cheap and EXTREMELY DELICIOUS!!! $2 for a full cup of ice cream. Everyone got the rocher flavour which was ONE GOOD FLAVOUR MY GOD. Really the rocher chocolate taste with crispy chocolate bits. So after eating the ice cream we all left. Oh shit, I wanna eat every single Gelato ice cream flavour!!!!! So unhealthy but too fucking difficult to resist! Labels: food, school, study, thoughts 0 comment[s] | back to top |