S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Results Day 2
First lesson of the day was Math. So got back Math Paper 1, 34% OMGGGG. Sigh, why I forever diàn dî one TT.TT
To get an S, I'll have to get 46/100 for paper 2. FUCK, U了. Cause statistic section only 60 marks. Quite hard to get 46/60 ah.
Mun and Ling are the only As in class OMG!!! 75%! Damn good lah omg, feeling so left behind :(
Next lesson was GP. JIALAT, I got 18/50 for compre!!!!!! TT.TT I KNEW IT I HATE YOU CHIM RELIGIOUS QUESTIONS!!! Essay was fine, but add together only get 42%. Sigh, still at the bottom lah, only got 1U and 6S. I thought I'll get at least E but SIGH. But Mr Poh was quite happy with our class, we're his best out of 3 classes, and we're the top fourth science overall.
Next was Physics, got back MCQ. So confirmed. WOOHOO C! :D FYEAH!
After that was one hour break, after eating we just sat in class and talked about phones, braces and karma lol. Sigh, as usual got bullied again by Ling. This guy non stop one. But good lah, he and Harold are Mun's karma HAHAHAHA! >:D
Econ's after break. I got S, OMG I actually did relatively well! :D But this happiness won't last SIGH, once I think about my essays I just damn sian already sure U one.
Went home and took an afternoon nap. BAD IDEA. I slept at 5pm and woke up at 1am HAHAHA fuck. Sigh, I shall study now.

0 comment[s] | back to top