S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

All the drama
Sweet message early in the morning ♥
Breakfast with Mun, Celestine and Sharm! Hehe, feels good baby! Then I almost bump into this tall guy at the side gate. Apparently he was Joses. Clara and Sharm who was behind me start fangirling like crazy lolol, maintain leh. I was just like "Oh, so that's how he looks like."
First period was CCE so took class photo! But it's sort of unofficial aiyo cause Yunus and Irfan didn't come. But it was cool! :) We took at the jumping hole thingy at the track.
GP was boring as usual.
It was a one hour break after that. Something dramatic happened. Ally saw the photo. Mun just screamed in shock and the girls table was just stunned. The boys table who was just beside us saw and heard what was happening too. Mun went to library, while me and Eileen took our own sweet time talking to Lyndsey and Eileen's friend. So anyway only left 15 min to study so Eileen and I sat outside the library and talked.
Walked to Chem class and Ling Weijie starts bullying me again. Keep trying to put me with Justus. Siao.
Got back Chem paper 1, 17/30. Final results was 42.2%, S. Sigh almost pass, if I studied organic I would pass already!!! Got hope got hope!!!!!!! :D
After school ate lunch with Eileen then went library to study! Mun the pig slept so many times. Ling snatched Mun's phone and tried to bribe me to get her pass code in exchange for the picture. Haha, I didn't say anything ofc, though it was tempting! Later after everyone left except Eileen, Mun and I, HTHT which I haven't had in quite a long time.
Mun stayed back to study while Eileen, Celestine and I went to dinner together. Ate mi ziam zueh and sugar butter toast from ya kun. Yumyum!

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top