S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Insecure
Wednesday
Haha, woke up at 10am. Saw on twitter that only 9/22 ppl from S08 turned up today. School holding emergency exercise that screwed up our screwed up timetable even more such that the whole day consists of PE and Physics IR.
So I arrived at school at 12.40pm. Saw Eileen, Nabil, Yunus and Yiqun sitting at cafe. Haha, joined them for a while. Saw Mr Poh walking out of school and waved, haha, I think he was quite shocked to see me!
Some ppl also came only at 1pm so the IR LT only has Eileen, Trecia, Yige, Justus, Naveen and I.
Stayed back for an hour to study a bit. Then went to meet Celestine for dinner. Ate at Mos Burger then studied at Popeye's till 9pm.
Saw one couple Arts teachers at Popeyes. But didn't realise until they're leaving and the guy stared at me cause I was wearing uniform. The female teacher is really pretty and tall!!!!!
Glad I got to see Celestine today!
Thursday
Sigh, the day started with Math. Ms Tang didn't come so this relieve teacher came which Eileen doesn't like cause she kept pronouncing her name wrongly! Ö Eileen has someone she doesn't like ö Got back paper 2 which looks disgusting. 2nd last in class overall SIGH LAH!!!!!!
I'm so gonna practice more!!!!!
GP was okay, Mr Poh was talking about the digital age until he suddenly said,"There is this term called Digital Entry." So he described to us this seemingly innocent phrase, turning it into a gross shit thing. What the shit sia, we talking about censorship and digital age while he's talks about another type of digital. I can't never look at 'digital' the same way again. Can't believe how humans have degenerated into. How would our ancestors feel if they see us?!
Physics was fine too. Mr Kuah everyday giving us way too much practice papers. Nobody can finish please!!! And he's going re-service next week so he's gonna spam the practice papers. Mun stained her skirt and I didn't know so I told her really loudly,"What that?!" and pointed at her skirt, yup took me a while to register that was blood and not gravy stain. In the end the whole class knows, oopsie.
Had break and I was told we were celebrating Yanling's Birthday. So we all stayed in the classroom and waited for Eileen. But in the end she came in with a big cake for Sharan, Yanling and I! September babies! Cause we had Prelims and the class didn't celebrate for us so yah. It was really nice of them even though Sharan and my birthday was more than 13 days ago LOLOL, it was a nice surprise!
Went to canteen to eat the cake and suay suay Ms Huang was there. Wa, Justus and I hide like siao. Then say for a while with the guys and talked. Then Jeremy suddenly said "Table Tennis" really loudly, wapiang, Justus and I immediately shush him up sia. I don't want another one hour chat with Ms Huang again. Then Harold screamed my name really loud cause he wants me to finish the last slice. Haha, I shushed him up too. Haha, they really don't know the horror called Ms Huang!!!!!!!!! Lyndsey was nearly and motioned to her that Ms Huang was there, she immediately change seats to back face her!
Then was Econs and I got back my )&:?@((/&:;&)://$&FUCKTHISSHIT results. 7 people passed, one D, few Es. The rest failed. We got 11Us. Bad lah bad.
I got 5,8,8 for each essay. FUCK MY LIFE CCBNB. I finished my whole shit for FP MP ss-side and concluded, and I got FIVE FUCKING MARKS over fiveteen. FUCK THIS SHIT LAH. 17th in class TT.TT
What the fuck sia, 4th in class for Physics, now 4th from bottom for Econs.
MOOD RUINED.
So I went Math IR for the U group and found only 26 ppl in the class. Good job, you're approximately at the 6th or 7th percentile of the Math cohort. Sigh, only me, Eileen and Irfan from S08 in that class :(((((( Today Ms Tang's relief teacher taught us again. That means Ms Tang is our IR teacher already. Sigh, Maverick was there too. Sigh, we both like jialat only, that time study program also saw him, now also see him. Not good not good!!!!
Went to dinner with Eileen, tried the Hot Star chicken but not value for money. Just eat Shihlin guys! Bought a whole lot of stuff from Urbanwrite. Highlighter, in ear earpiece, lead, eraser and thumbdrive. Eileen also bought a whole lot of pens for classmates and her new earpiece.
Went home after buying stuff!
Today was a bit traumatising lah CB, 2nd last for Math, 4th last for Econs, 5th last for Chem. CHIBAI HOW TO TAKE A LEVELS LIKE THAT.
FUCKING DEMORALISING LAH.
Idk, all my positivity seems to fly right out of the window. Now I'm just empty, scared out of my wits inside. IDK if I can hold on.
I'm so scared.
It's 40 more days.
Was I made for this?
I'm now stuck in limbo.
Will someone get me out?

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top