S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

WORST DAY FOREVER
Sunday:
Met Sharm at City Hall at 2! I went to eat my lunch, the ole ole Best Fries Forever is really good! Hehe, first try!
Went to study at BK, esplanade exchange. Mun joined us more than an hour late I think. Her words, "Good things come to those who wait." Nice one ah.
Sharm left to meet her family at 6 while Mun and I carried on studying till 8. Went to eat Thai Express and the Tomyum soup was DAMN DAMN GOOD OMG. Another first try.
Then went to Cold Stone where her friend was working at. Tried their cheesecake ice cream with strawberries, blueberries and a cup waffle. Plus her friend's 20% discount we only paid $2.20 each! It was DAMN GOOD!!! Another first try.
Then home!
Sharm was telling me about how Elson told her that squeezing really hard on the nose will squeeze out all the blackheads. She tried and she got a big bruise on her nose HAHAHAHAHA. It was still visible but faded today.

This day was full of first tries.
Monday:
School was productive though we only had Econs and Chem IR. But Chem really waste of time. Only 6 of us turned up, Stayed back till 6 to study. It was very productive, some what I was supposed to do and more!
But staying back was a bad idea. FUCKING BAD IDEA. I got on bus 12 then I saw 3 missed calls from mum. Called her and she said A FUCKING THIEF BROKE INTO THE FUCKING HOUSE. WOW THE HIGHEST OF FUCKED UP SITUATION. YEAH NICE LIFE BITCH.
First it was the dried cockroach, then it was the scary ghost picture Mun scared me today with. Then now it's a thief , wa lan, fuck, exponential growth. Can stop or not? Anymore my heart really cannot tahan.
Reached home and only the Indian investigator was left asking questions. I heard that around 10 policemen came over dusting for fingerprints and asking questions. The freaking thief flooded all the drawers, cabinets and floor, washing away fingerprints and DNA. They tried dusting a few places for fingerprints but I doubt they can find anything, the thief where got so retarded to not wear gloves.
Anyway the Indian investigator was really funny!!!!!!! I freaking love him hahaha. Joking about public sector salary, being poor, Vietnam counterfeits and stuff.
Sis and bro-in-law came over to buy dinner for us. Wenqi came over and we all sat together and talk, suspecting who and who, how they observe us till they know nobody's at home. Talked about insurance, my relative getting 3rd stage cancer. Sigh life.
The thief broke in from the room corridor window. Took out the window panels, took out the window grills. Then when thief left they stole the glass panel and the aluminum grills too. Oi fuck cb, so desperate?! I lost $280, mum lost $500, sis lost SGD$4000 worth of many different currencies. SIGH MY BIRTHDAY MONEY ALL GONE LEH. $80+$80+$50=$210. FUCKKKK MY LIFE.
At least only money is stolen, all their branded goods, jewelries and laptop still intact. MY NOTES ARE DRY OMG THANK GOD!!!!!! That's cause they poured water in all the cabinets/drawers and flood the whole house to wash away all their DNA and fingerprints.
House is in absolute mess thanks to the thief. Drying all my clothes that are wet, all the bankbooks and bank letters that are soaked, watches and my old handphone that is soaked beyond hope, drying the wooden cabinets, packing the overturned shelf.
Life's really really bad today :(

Labels: , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top