A LEVELS WEEK 1i
GP Monday:
Went to school and I'm the only retard around to bring passport lah. Thanks to my mum who misplaced my IC and she doesn't even know if its at home or thrown away. Probably the latter. FUCK!
Anyway, GP essay was okay, though I was in big trouble when I took 15 min to plan my essay. 1h, 2/3 of the way through, I'm only half done. HAHA SHIT SIA, CHIONG LIKE MAD WOMAN. HANDWRITING DIE, but bo bian, content marks more important than handwriting marks. I finished though it wasn't a good essay. The topic I did was governance and I read up ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON IT. Waste my whole Sunday away, SHOULD HAVE DONE MATH DAMNIT!!! Sigh content would be shit but hoping the length would make up for it. 4 and a half sides woohoo NEW RECORD BABY.
There was a funny moment as I contemplated how to spell the name of Aung San Suu Kyi(spelt it wrongly though). And what's worse was I forgot the country with the military junta. I considered between Thailand and Vietnam until I just went gut feeling and wrote Myanmar. Turned out it was right :)
Compre was a joke. There was a sentence that says,'music has "charms to soothe the savage breast."' I actually read it as beast and paraphrased the sentence as 'calm the vicious creature' WRONG. Then after all the tweets, saw online that the breast is defined as a seat of emotion or thought. WHUT haha whole cohort die nvm, got bell curve! Out comes the joke of calm your tits on twitter and memes.
Jialat sia, the whole compre on music, this totally unmusical unartsy person here is doing an music compre. This is like the second worst case scenario, the first being religion. Sigh, no time for AQ, one and a quarter paragraph only, one side. Shitzzzz.
The whole cohort stayed back to do a GP A levels survey like time management and stuff.
Mr Poh made us stay back to collect 6 issues of TIMES magazines. FOR WHAT SIOL OUR A LEVELS JUST OVER LOLOL. And we checked our SGC and he wrote really nice things! Awesome Poh~
After studying, went to eat pasar malam food with Eileen at Pasir Ris interchange. Woohoo, dinner of tutu kueh, sesame chicken, chicken wing, kebab, steamed peanut, sharkfin soup, sugarcane.

WA I FELT JONGKOOK'S POWER RUNNING THROUGH ME BABY NO JOKE. THIS BITCH ELDEST PIGSHIT SISTER OF MINE being such a nosy bitch asked me if I have a paper tmr. I said yah. She said why you not studying and started pushing me using her pig trotters. WA THE FIRE IN MY HEART, I studied and memorised the whole afternoon bitchshit. At that moment, my anger went from 0 to 100%. At that millisecond, I swear I was the angriest I had been in my whole life. I probably would not reach that anywhere near that state within 5 years. WA ANGRY ONLY I wanted to do a bear smack across her face, I felt as though I have the strength of Jongkook within me. It has been so long I've been angered this much, the adrenaline is totally in excess. Haha Chem term LOLOL. ANYWAY I'm still totally angered. And her TOTALLY STEP professional voice while calling the servicemen, I wanna vomit 3 days worth of my meals out. GROSS SHIT.
YEAH IT'S STRESS that's making me so easily angered and emotional.
It's getting harder and harder each day, I seem to drift away from everyone, feelings wise or relationship wise.
I think I'm quite insecure. And in the past this has resulted in a very bad fight that was resolved peacefully and with the best scenario. It was really all my fault and I still had a chance. Thank you and I'm sorry to these three lovelies.
Now that the insecurities are coming back, I really do not want it to result in anything bad happening. But I can't control my own emotions, it's so hard~
Chemistry Tuesday:
It went okay considering that I thought I'm going to die badly for the paper 2. HOWEVER, it went quite well for everyone. So that made me scared. I mean, now is not about passing or not passing, it's about THE BELL CURVE. Everyone did quite well so I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Hopefully it wouldn't be like that time where I thought I did okay for Chem O levels and got a B-freaking-4 for it. Truthfully I'm quite scared for it. I had quite a few things I did wrongly! Oh no, the bell curve not gonna be in my favour.
So now the battle for Chem bell curve really goes to the MCQ. I shall ace paper 1 such that it'll help my overall percentile!
So in the morning I went to eat Mcdonalds breakfast with Eileen then went school to study for Chem.
Gave her the poker cards me and Eileen bought at the pasar malam for her. It was quite nice, every card has a different picture of Luo Zhi Xiang. Lol but she doesn't plan to use and have me and Eileen two Ace to keep! Orhhh.
Saw Junming on the way to take the paper. Haha OMG so long never see him! I got a feeling he's gonna do well, this smartass has been topping the level for several subjects before he quit school -.-
Today's wasn't that good~
Really thankful for people like Crystal and Yunwei, they saw an emo blog post and encouraged me right away. I'm still so thankful for their presence and concern, what did I do in my past life to deserve such friends?! Yeeying and Kezia that wished me good luck for As even if we rarely see each other. Chantel that didn't have my number and asked Yunwei and Yeeying to pass an 'all the best' message to me. Adrina the weird funny friend that I love, doing weird things together and making each other laugh. Hahaha, the convo on twitter was super hilarious lah XD
Nowadays kept thinking about last years' things. Like what if Celestine is with us right now? I really really wish the promos thing didn't happen. That she'll stay with us. Everything would be different and more fun. All the fun times after As, the friendship, everything. I miss her a lot a lot even after a year. Some things you just don't want to face and don't get used to.Labels: study, thoughts
|
A LEVELS WEEK 1i
GP Monday:
Went to school and I'm the only retard around to bring passport lah. Thanks to my mum who misplaced my IC and she doesn't even know if its at home or thrown away. Probably the latter. FUCK!
Anyway, GP essay was okay, though I was in big trouble when I took 15 min to plan my essay. 1h, 2/3 of the way through, I'm only half done. HAHA SHIT SIA, CHIONG LIKE MAD WOMAN. HANDWRITING DIE, but bo bian, content marks more important than handwriting marks. I finished though it wasn't a good essay. The topic I did was governance and I read up ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON IT. Waste my whole Sunday away, SHOULD HAVE DONE MATH DAMNIT!!! Sigh content would be shit but hoping the length would make up for it. 4 and a half sides woohoo NEW RECORD BABY.
There was a funny moment as I contemplated how to spell the name of Aung San Suu Kyi(spelt it wrongly though). And what's worse was I forgot the country with the military junta. I considered between Thailand and Vietnam until I just went gut feeling and wrote Myanmar. Turned out it was right :)
Compre was a joke. There was a sentence that says,'music has "charms to soothe the savage breast."' I actually read it as beast and paraphrased the sentence as 'calm the vicious creature' WRONG. Then after all the tweets, saw online that the breast is defined as a seat of emotion or thought. WHUT haha whole cohort die nvm, got bell curve! Out comes the joke of calm your tits on twitter and memes.
Jialat sia, the whole compre on music, this totally unmusical unartsy person here is doing an music compre. This is like the second worst case scenario, the first being religion. Sigh, no time for AQ, one and a quarter paragraph only, one side. Shitzzzz.
The whole cohort stayed back to do a GP A levels survey like time management and stuff.
Mr Poh made us stay back to collect 6 issues of TIMES magazines. FOR WHAT SIOL OUR A LEVELS JUST OVER LOLOL. And we checked our SGC and he wrote really nice things! Awesome Poh~
After studying, went to eat pasar malam food with Eileen at Pasir Ris interchange. Woohoo, dinner of tutu kueh, sesame chicken, chicken wing, kebab, steamed peanut, sharkfin soup, sugarcane.

WA I FELT JONGKOOK'S POWER RUNNING THROUGH ME BABY NO JOKE. THIS BITCH ELDEST PIGSHIT SISTER OF MINE being such a nosy bitch asked me if I have a paper tmr. I said yah. She said why you not studying and started pushing me using her pig trotters. WA THE FIRE IN MY HEART, I studied and memorised the whole afternoon bitchshit. At that moment, my anger went from 0 to 100%. At that millisecond, I swear I was the angriest I had been in my whole life. I probably would not reach that anywhere near that state within 5 years. WA ANGRY ONLY I wanted to do a bear smack across her face, I felt as though I have the strength of Jongkook within me. It has been so long I've been angered this much, the adrenaline is totally in excess. Haha Chem term LOLOL. ANYWAY I'm still totally angered. And her TOTALLY STEP professional voice while calling the servicemen, I wanna vomit 3 days worth of my meals out. GROSS SHIT.
YEAH IT'S STRESS that's making me so easily angered and emotional.
It's getting harder and harder each day, I seem to drift away from everyone, feelings wise or relationship wise.
I think I'm quite insecure. And in the past this has resulted in a very bad fight that was resolved peacefully and with the best scenario. It was really all my fault and I still had a chance. Thank you and I'm sorry to these three lovelies.
Now that the insecurities are coming back, I really do not want it to result in anything bad happening. But I can't control my own emotions, it's so hard~
Chemistry Tuesday:
It went okay considering that I thought I'm going to die badly for the paper 2. HOWEVER, it went quite well for everyone. So that made me scared. I mean, now is not about passing or not passing, it's about THE BELL CURVE. Everyone did quite well so I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Hopefully it wouldn't be like that time where I thought I did okay for Chem O levels and got a B-freaking-4 for it. Truthfully I'm quite scared for it. I had quite a few things I did wrongly! Oh no, the bell curve not gonna be in my favour.
So now the battle for Chem bell curve really goes to the MCQ. I shall ace paper 1 such that it'll help my overall percentile!
So in the morning I went to eat Mcdonalds breakfast with Eileen then went school to study for Chem.
Gave her the poker cards me and Eileen bought at the pasar malam for her. It was quite nice, every card has a different picture of Luo Zhi Xiang. Lol but she doesn't plan to use and have me and Eileen two Ace to keep! Orhhh.
Saw Junming on the way to take the paper. Haha OMG so long never see him! I got a feeling he's gonna do well, this smartass has been topping the level for several subjects before he quit school -.-
Today's wasn't that good~
Really thankful for people like Crystal and Yunwei, they saw an emo blog post and encouraged me right away. I'm still so thankful for their presence and concern, what did I do in my past life to deserve such friends?! Yeeying and Kezia that wished me good luck for As even if we rarely see each other. Chantel that didn't have my number and asked Yunwei and Yeeying to pass an 'all the best' message to me. Adrina the weird funny friend that I love, doing weird things together and making each other laugh. Hahaha, the convo on twitter was super hilarious lah XD
Nowadays kept thinking about last years' things. Like what if Celestine is with us right now? I really really wish the promos thing didn't happen. That she'll stay with us. Everything would be different and more fun. All the fun times after As, the friendship, everything. I miss her a lot a lot even after a year. Some things you just don't want to face and don't get used to.Labels: study, thoughts