S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Fucking idiot sister
Yeah, if vulgarities offend you just leave this website.
This post is dedicated to my eldest sister.
ARE YOU A EXTREMELY RETARDED?
First, you tell this old man who has a reporter friend all about the burglary. Openly admitting that our house is the one who got the broken into and telling him all the nitty gritty details. So he said he'll bring his reporter friend over someday. ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? So you want the whole Singapore to know that our house is the one who got broken into and while we still are vulnerable attract more burglars to target our house? The police haven't even solved the case and you think our area is currently safe? You think this kind of thing is very guang rong(admirable) and want to see our story on the newspaper? Do you have a brain the size of a plankton? Is your head THAT EMPTY? I let the old man talk to you thinking you're an adult and know how to politely reject him. And you do such stupid brainless things. I am 15 years younger than you and think that you don't deserve any respect at all. I should have just handled the old man all by myself. Do you realise how you made things worse?
By the way, if any reporter is reading this, FUCK OFF!!!!!!
And now mum came home, and agreed with her. MY WHOLE FAMILY ARE RETARDS OMG FML
Secondly, I was prepared to go out and meet mum. Mum SMSed this sister that we don't meet her anymore and she will come home. And she DIDN'T TELL ME. So I stupidly bathed, change, packed and told her,"Let's go meet mummy." Then she said,"Oh it's cancelled, you never hear meh? I was talking to her just now." HELLO FUCK LAH 33 YEAR OLD ALREADY, GET SOME RESPONSIBILITY IN YOU FUCKFACE.
How old already? Fuck lah, can't you just find a husband and marry off already? BUT apparently the chance of that is so microscopically low. You fucking pissing me off on a Saturday.
If you're reading this, 闭门思过 GO AND REFLECT AND REPENT.

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top