S M I L E
ENTRY
ABOUT
LINKS
STUFFS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TUMBLR
NEWER
OLDER
+FOLLOW
Welcome!
smile
The Writer
little things
Writing the ups and downs of my life ^^
Qiaofang
13 September 1994
Eighteen
CHIJ SJC-4Grace, TPJC-11S08,
SIM
Singapore
Previous posts
look
Fucking idiot sister
Useless
The week
Funny moments last night
WORST DAY FOREVER
rest of the week!
Gangnam Style
Insecure
Funny day!
Pageviews
Memey Credits
thank you
Template by
Aqila Farah Zulkifli
. Basecode by
Yasmin/Yacemin
.
Header by
Aina Najihah
Re-edit by
Qiaofang
Today is Monday
The one week countdown starts.
I'm going crazy.
0 comment[s]
|
back to top
Who
The human behind the screen.
A little weird. A little lonely. But still enjoying life ^^
Spending way too much time on the internet watching YouTube videos, browsing Tumblr and social sites, reading manga.
Linkies
They are my friends.
Yunwei ♥
Crystal ♥
Xinyi ♥
Celestine ♥
Munmun ♥
Eileen ♥
Stuff
Random GIFs!
Today is Monday
Monday, October 29, 2012 -
Permalink
-
0 Comments
The one week countdown starts.
I'm going crazy.