S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Last week before A Levels!!!!!
Wrote this last Sunday:
Saw on twitter that the only joy nowadays is mealtimes. So true. I've been eating Sushi Tei for dinner two days consecutively. Chawanmushi really best. Beef dipped in raw egg is damn good too! And tmr Wenqi is treating us, immediate family plus Ahma. Woohoo, free food. I think I born to be freeloader sia, ppl keep paying for my food. Especially now that I lost $280, I just keep finding ways to scrimp and save and make somebody else buy food for me. I've been eating Campbell soup for dinner. Once just the soup, once half the can with bit of spaghetti. Totally cheap. $2 can of soup can eat 2 meals if I mix the spaghetti I have at home. Way better than instant noodles.
Yeah, thinking about food really makes me feel happier.
Haha, just remembered Crystal sent me a letter, I received it two days ago. So damn encouraging TT.TT

That makes me feel so scared that I wouldn't do well and not keep up with Crystal and Yunwei.
Anyway certain feelings and certain things happened. Somehow the trust and friendship is fading.
One by one, the good feelings are fading while the bad ones remain. Relationships have broken down around me.
Then in the end, the only person left that will love and support you unconditionally will only be yourself.

And Tuesday:
Went to school today for Econs consult. 9-10am. I love it when Mrs Lian starts to talk nonsense with us hehehe.
Studied in school with Eileen till 7pm. Then we had consultation from 7-8pm with Ms Tang and Mun joined us for the consult too. The whole day was quite productive.
Went for MFM dinner with these two. Hehe, cause of the coupon that expires tmr. Good food plus a catch up session since we haven't seen each other in so long! Anyway our topics mostly revolve around studies. Then Taiwan dramas haha.

And today:
Last school dayyyyy.
Went to school for Chem consult at 11am. It was not bad~ Haha, I think Adam free and easy one, our consult clashed with Yunus and Irfan so we just asked him about some questions we don't know about. Then he did a summary of the whole syllabus so it was very useful!
Adam surprising siol!!!!! Haha, cool bochap funny a little pervertic Chem teacher.
Studied with Eileen, she left at 5pm for cell. I continued till 6pm and went home! Eileen forever making fun of me and Keith and Justus... Non stop sia this woman -.-
Can't wait for the day all these studying things will be over. But nothing is good yet so shittttttttt.
Received a nice SMS from the school which is quite sweet!

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top