The week
WednesdayWas late with at least 100 others, saw Yida, Jeremy, Ling, Sharmaine, Samantha WOW so many! Poh was angry in the morning cause the office kept calling him to confirm attendance. He angrily exclaimed,"The office got nothing better to do is it?!" It's his last week so he doesn't really care anymore, damn COOL Poh! Mrs Lian gave us thicker kind of mechanical pencils with the the lead refill too! And as usual she pasted a sticker, Mrs Yeo style. So nice of her!!!!! Went to eat Men Men Don Don with Eileen for dinner. Mr Bean's soya green tea pudding is damn nice and refreshing! Thursday Rage post. Was supposed to go meet the girls for breakfast. Who knows, I boarded the bus to school at 7.40am. There was a jam one and a half stops away from school. And the bus couldn't even move lah OMG, I think the bus moved 10m in 20min. After an infinity of waiting, I alighted the stop before and walked to school. I reached school at 8.10am. Too late to join them for breakfast moreover I'm at the front gate not side gate. SIGH, I missed the last breakfast together, on the last late day of the last week. FUCK!!!! Only productive lesson was GP and Chem. Econs IR was a waste of time. Gave us a HCI paper that was so hard eventually half of us left the Audi to talk in cafe cause cannot do. In the morning the police came to introduce us to their job. But seriously, no one really wants to work in the public sector, especially police force ah. Then VP started talking, he has a habit of talking slowly and pausing. So everytime he pauses, Harold will say,"Pause." And he said so many times he just gave up. Anyway there was an up skirt case thing at the overhead bridge outside the school. That's scary. Why like so much crime surrounding me nowadays :( Friday LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Lessons were nonsense. Just took pictures during Physics and Math. Haha we took pictures with Mr Kuah, Mrs Lian, Ms Tang and Mr Poh. Only Adam we never take with. The celebration was very good! Mr Paolo sang The Climb which was very nice! The Econs Ms Tang sang a 'economic' song lol. What is the most surprising performance was one put up by Mrs Lian and Mr Poh. They sang the 那些年 song. Little did they know that the 那些年 song actually holds quite a lot of meaning to the class because most of us watched the Apple of my Eye movie together during last year's class chalet. I was really touched that they put up a performance for us, especially Mr Poh!!!! He is always breaking and bending the rules, typically having a bo chap attitude especially towards the school administration and system. But now also his last day and he bothered to put up a performance. Can be seen that they didn't prepare much, it was really a last minute performance. Mr Poh can really sing extremely well, chinese song somemore! Whoa, 大开眼界! So touched by their combined performance! :) Then several teachers like Ms Tang, Andy Luo, Mr Kuah with like 20 other teachers line dance to this cute song. Then suddenly, Mr Hazrin came out in a white shirt, bowtie, black pants and sunglasses. Cue dramatic pause in music. Then,"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE." Mr Kuah started dancing dramatically to Gangnam style with exaggerated and overly excited movements. DAMN CUTE LAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Haha, OMG, I didn't think he can dance so exaggeratedly. Ms Tang was quite cute too! We all laughing at Andy Elite Luo because his timing really damn shit, lagging by one or two beats. It was a really good celebration with nice performances. The school sang the school song the loudest today :) It felt kinda statisfiying. Took a nice last class picture together with Mr Poh :) Met with some pingpong people to take pictures after dismissal! It was only Lyndsey, Cheeliang, Jorick, Cas, Jamie and I. Was supposed to have a class lunch but it failed as usual. In the end only left the girls for lunch. Harold and Derek were around and they saw the brownie thing Jamie gave me. They asked me,"What's that?" and I replied,"Chocolate." Then they asked,"Who gave it to you?" I said,"Ermmmmmmmmm, Jamie?" OH NO, CUE AWKWARD MOMENT >.< Slacked around and talked with the girls outside Audi, saw Mr Poh and took picture with him and Eileen. I'll really miss him OMG!!!! See him walk out in his unique combination of formal attire and Crumpler bag everytime in the early afternoon. Today is no different. It's the last day for him and for us. And it just makes the leaving so permanent. Tried to do jumpshots with Eileen, Mun and Sharm. But Mun always fail!!!! Haha, it's damn funny lah XD Can't wait for the funny pictures to be uploaded. Went to the art exhibition in school where the H2 students exhibit their art A level coursework. It was really cool and pretty and everyone there is so talented!!!!! Then went up to the foyer and heard a girl playing 'Apologise'. Walao, feeling so talentless after that. Have yet to find my talent. Hopefully I have one, PLEASE LET ME HAVE ONE! Went to Tampines with the girls and Marie and met Celestine there, she was doing some retainee programme stuff with her group members. After that Sharm and Marie left, so Cel, Eileen, Mun and I went to Laoban to buy tauhuay. Damn nice :) Bought four more home for family. Haha, YF coming later to collect hers and CS share. Nodded off on the bus and missed my stop. Thank god the bus stops in my area relatively nearer to each other, so I just walked home. So tired today, it's the crazy weather today, it's seriously hot and humid. Once I walked out of the Audi I started sweating. Can't really take in the fact that school ended just like that. The last time S08 in a class, doing things like bullying Mun and Jeremy. Ling, Harold, Mun, Eileen all their making fun of me and Justus. Bimbo Sharmaine moments, class chalet moments, class lunch moments, birthday moments :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Labels: school 0 comment[s] | back to top |