Easier said than done
Now is one of the times I want to just fuck everything (95% Econs).
Idk how the fuck I'm gonna even get an E for my Econs for A Levels seeing that I've been getting Us all the way from J1 till Prelims.
I don't even know if this grade will improve even if I work hard. Imagine after all that mugging and you still can't separate yourself from the U fate. OMFG that might actually happen.
This is the only time I'm actually that close to giving up. Thinking that I'll be happy without a degree or riches. Approximately 22 years of our lives will be spent studying, how many 22 years do we have?!?! AROUND 4. A whole quarter of our life!!!! And that's assuming one actually live to a ripe old age of 88.
I know I mustn't but argh, so conflicting.
0 comment[s] | back to top |