S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

A LEVELS WEEK 2
Last Wednesday:
Went to school for econs consult.
Saw huang laoshi and he nicely offered Ally, Eileen and I a packet of 10 sweets. OMG HE DAMN NICE LAH!!!!!
Saw Poh and he was encouraging us!!! So nice!
Had laoban in school :D cause Cheeliang's class was selling them for CIP. And I was utterly shocked that Cheeliang slimmed down like crazy. Must be the stress. Can become Lucas already hahahahaha.
Then heard that the J1s got their promo results back! I'm glad everyone I knew passed!
So we waited for Celestine then we went to eat lunch together at tamp! Shihlin chicken!
Then saw Trecia with her friend walking at tamp and asked her, "Why didn't you go consult?" And I just unwittingly found out something that I shouldn't know! I wonder what happened...
We heard that Eileen actually going airport to study with Darrel and we actually followed along! All the way to airport we actually made fun of Eileen singing the 'I Swear~' song hahahaha Ji Suk Jin song.
Haha, so we actually saw Darrel and we agreed that he looks quite cute ^.^ Nice taste Eileen! Poetic me made some romantic lines hahahaha GL MAX.
So the most embarrassing thing happened to Celestine and I. We decided to try the Red Velvet drink and we were splitting the money. So we just passed the money to the cashier and she gave the super puzzled look and asked,"What are you ordering?" HAHAHA OMG we passed her the money without ordering. I think we laughed too much while talking about something and forgot! SUPER EMBARRASSING.
So Celestine and I talked while Eileen was studying at the other table with Darrel. Haha sadly their alone time didn't last as a friend joined them.
Anyway we planned to go to the KLP for ice skating on 29 November! Hopefully it'll work out!
Haha, Celestine had a few utterly embarrassing moments when she asked,"What are the eight wonders of the world?" and I replied,"There's only 7~" And her Rafflesia, LAUGHED LKE MAD.
Haha, this women thought Leessang was Gary's stage name and Gil was just... Gil. Hahaha damn funny!!!!
Anyway I had a really great time with Celestine and already missing her so bad!!!! I really forgot how fun was it to stay together and be with her!!!!! It was a super rewarding day emotionally though not Econs productively... BUT I DON'T MIND!!! Can everyday be this good for the rest of my life PLEASE!!!!! I really laughed and smiled so much, especially over her uncooked lasagna story :D
Realised Celestine and my brainwaves still in tune with each other though we haven't met for so long! So many things that we said are the exact same tone and wording, which makes just chatting so fun! Great minds think alike! ORH I LOVE YOU!
And someone FINALLY understands the feeling of the pessimistic protective bubble thing!!! Omg!!! Thank you!
Last Friday:
Jialat, I think I screwed up a bit. Haha, lots of us couldn't do the micro 10 mark question.
I couldn't finish the 8 10 marks questions.
Anyway my paragraphs all so freaking short leh how, I no time to explain.
Came out feeling a bit screwed leh, I just know I won't do well...
ANYWAY, Mrs Lian predictions all wrong, whatever she said,"Greece, merger & acquisitions, positive externality, globalisation." ALL NEVER COME OUT. Why got such thing one!!!!!!!
Stayed back to lunch with the rest of the class.
Went to study with Mun in library and we wen home at around 3pm.
I bought pasar malam food home again.
While I was walking home, I suddenly remembered that time where Yunwei and I were going home, we were at the school's 88 bus stop. Then we looked up and saw the streetlight. It looks like a face with the two lightbulb and we laughed like crazy.
It's such a small, insignificant memory but it made me so happy... :)
After mum cooked dinner, we went Compass Point to cut hair! Damn suang! And it's pretty nice too! Finally all the damaged hair are cut off.
Then went to Yuefang's house to see Kaylee. She kept making us sing happy birthday with her special clap, 3 times eh. And she made me play Lego with her, haha so cute.
Then after that went to police station to report the lost IC. The officer that was attending to us looks like he's 25 years old. But what was shocking is that this shoulder price has 2 badges. HIGH RANKING ONLY. And surprisingly he looks quite handsome and young!!!! How did that happen? It was awkward when I saw the older officers calling him sir. Haha, what made me laugh is that the middle aged guy at the other counter was holding two phones and talking into both. Damn hilarious!

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top