A LEVELS WEEK 3 and SKYFALL
Monday:Had Physics Paper 3. Sigh, it was in the afternoon, leaving less time for Econs tmr. Saw Cherie on the bus today, she was going school. And she didn't realise till I was getting off -.- I just realised she was using a lao pek phone. Hahahaha. Anyway I asked her about psychology since me and Trecia both interested in the subject. Heh, it sound really difficult, very text bookish. Haha not interested anymore leh. Yeah, yesterday chatted with Trecia a lot over Whatsapp. We want a lot of similar jobs actually. We both thought of air stewardess when we were young. We both also want accountancy. Her last resort is teaching. Mine also leh actually, if I do badly. We're quite similar in that sense. And her mum damn supportive. She'll stay up with her until she finishes studying at night. And it's like 1am? And her mum has to wake at 6 or 7am for work? DAMN NICE RIGHT! I did something fucking wrong for Physics. Wrong question chosen. Should have done the easier one. I thought I couldn't do the first question so I chose the next two. Sigh, the first one I'll get at least 14. But I did the second one and got only 8/20 I think. Shit. That's 8 marks difference!!!! FUUUUU. Nvm, what's over is over. Now I need to at least pass Econs lah OMG!!!! I not even looking at C to A already. Tuesday: Saw Cheryl and Lyndsey on the way to school. Was walking to main gate and so many funny things happened. Then sat with the girls and Cas at canteen and Chuting joined us. Hahaha, totally a mini pingpong girls gathering. It was funny when the chief examiner said at 1:59:53 pm, "You may...*loud flipping of question paper from every table*...start the paper." Everyone was so chiong hahaha, at least we had like 5 seconds extra. I didn't do well, two questions the part b I only one third done. Shit. Oh fuck I'm gonna fail no joke. IT'S OVER LAH! Anyway after the paper talked a bit to Maverick and he did dd ss OMG, hahahahaha. His last paper on Friday like good only! Stayed in cafe with Eileen, Mun and Ling and just talked about the paper, but it got quite depressing oh no. We discussed about 29 Nov woohoo can't wait!!! Went to dinner with Cheryl, Chuting and Lyndsey. Saw Samantha working at Awfully Chocolate! We watched Skyfall! Haha, James Bond movie it was quite good. The movie was around 2.5h and the stupid advertisements took up 0.5 more hours, I was so bored watching the adverts I almost fell asleep. James Bond really quite charming. Sigh, we forgot to take a picture but it was really fun spending time with them! :) ![]() Labels: study 0 comment[s] | back to top |