LOWLIFE AND ANGEL
Anyway what the fuck? I tried to type Chinese, the whole chunk of words disappeared and now I have to type everything all over again.
Oh well. Here it comes all over again.
This is a place for me to rant. If you see this and get offended, oh please be, then I have achieved my goal.
The picture below says it all.
Who the fuck are you to say such things? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? You think studying is easy nowadays? Do you have any idea how much has changed in the last 15 years of education? And so recently there's the installation of CCTV in my house cause there was a break in. And so she now has 'evidence' that I have not been studying at home. OH WOW, so now I do not even have personal space IN MY OWN HOME? HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM THE STREETS IN LONDON? SERIOUSLY?! Who says I haven't been studying? I stay back in school to study, perhaps that's why YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR PIG MOUTH because you didn't see ANYTHING. My phone has study materials in there, just because I was using my phone does not mean I'm not studying, retard.
Which normal person even says such stuff? My friends would not even say such things. Even STRANGERS are better than you. you have just been degraded to the status of LOWLIFE. Congrats. Yes, I may have a chance to retain, but fuck, the most unfortunate thing that would happen to me is having such a bitch as a sister. I do not have enough middle fingers for you. You deserve to be poked to death by middle fingers.
So after scolding her on the chat group, I felt SO FUCKING GOOD. I've been resisting this anger for WEEKS already. Every freaking week she does something that makes me SO DAMN ANGRY.
Anyway after that, my other angelic sister Yuefang privately messaged me and encouraged me, reminding me about the guitar deal. Oh well, it practically impossible to get any As so we should just forget about the guitar deal hahaha. Anyway chatted with her and so many funny stories from her. She said she needed to make it up to me cause last time she chatted with her friend on the phone and left me crying in the cot for 1.5h. Hahahaha. And then I realised she was a player back then hahahaha. And she broke up with her bf to make herself available to guys in uni, and she wasn't the only one who did that. ALL PLAYERS!!! Was dating a game?
Anyway we chatted for almost an hour, and I'm thankful that she took time to actually message me while working so busily. Really so thankful for such a sister that I have in my life that fate brought me. Completely opposite to the lowlife though.
This is insulting but I can actually see why she's happily married with a kid while this lowlife is old and alone.
Anyway the lowlife came home and I totally didn't acknowledge and ignored her. You really don't deserve my attention, or really, anybody's. Sometimes I don't get why some people still have friends. Maybe they're bipolar. Thank you for being such a bitch so I can actually have a legit excuse to ignore and hate you. Anyway, congrats ah, you have now taken the place of Chin Kwong Fay in this house, leeching and non existent in my eyes. I shall treat you the way I treat him, hmm, that entitles you to around 7 years of utter silence between us, avoidance of any eye or skin contact and most importantly, plenty of middle fingers behind your back. Unless I'm angry, then full frontal attack it will be.
Wow, you have degraded from 'sister' to 'ex asshole father' status in the house. Putting you with that bastard ex father can be the worst insult I'll ever give anyone. Why don't you just go live that bastard and his woman. Go be their child lah. The dog family. Wow that's super insulting I realised. But I don't care, they deserved it.
To say the truth, I had thought of a death list when I was young. A list of people I wish to kill if I can. I think I was quite screwed up as a kid lol. Anyway, number one was Osama, two was all other terrorists, third was Kim Jong Il, fourth was that bastard. I shall not add you to the list but I hope you just disappear from my life. Can you?
Labels: rage, thoughts
|
LOWLIFE AND ANGEL
Anyway what the fuck? I tried to type Chinese, the whole chunk of words disappeared and now I have to type everything all over again.
Oh well. Here it comes all over again.
This is a place for me to rant. If you see this and get offended, oh please be, then I have achieved my goal.
The picture below says it all.
Who the fuck are you to say such things? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? You think studying is easy nowadays? Do you have any idea how much has changed in the last 15 years of education? And so recently there's the installation of CCTV in my house cause there was a break in. And so she now has 'evidence' that I have not been studying at home. OH WOW, so now I do not even have personal space
IN MY OWN HOME? HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM THE STREETS IN LONDON? SERIOUSLY?! Who says I haven't been studying? I stay back in school to study, perhaps that's why YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR PIG MOUTH because you didn't see ANYTHING. My phone has study materials in there, just because I was using my phone does not mean I'm not studying, retard.
Which normal person even says such stuff? My friends would not even say such things. Even STRANGERS are better than you. you have just been degraded to the status of LOWLIFE. Congrats. Yes, I may have a chance to retain, but fuck, the most unfortunate thing that would happen to me is having such a bitch as a sister. I do not have enough middle fingers for you. You deserve to be poked to death by middle fingers.
So after scolding her on the chat group, I felt SO FUCKING GOOD. I've been resisting this anger for WEEKS already. Every freaking week she does something that makes me SO DAMN ANGRY.
Anyway after that, my other angelic sister Yuefang privately messaged me and encouraged me, reminding me about the guitar deal. Oh well, it practically impossible to get any As so we should just forget about the guitar deal hahaha. Anyway chatted with her and so many funny stories from her. She said she needed to make it up to me cause last time she chatted with her friend on the phone and left me crying in the cot for 1.5h. Hahahaha. And then I realised she was a player back then hahahaha. And she broke up with her bf to make herself available to guys in uni, and she wasn't the only one who did that. ALL PLAYERS!!! Was dating a game?
Anyway we chatted for almost an hour, and I'm thankful that she took time to actually message me while working so busily. Really so thankful for such a sister that I have in my life that fate brought me. Completely opposite to the lowlife though.
This is insulting but I can actually see why she's happily married with a kid while this lowlife is old and alone.
Anyway the lowlife came home and I totally didn't acknowledge and ignored her. You really don't deserve my attention, or really, anybody's. Sometimes I don't get why some people still have friends. Maybe they're bipolar. Thank you for being such a bitch so I can actually have a legit excuse to ignore and hate you. Anyway, congrats ah, you have now taken the place of Chin Kwong Fay in this house, leeching and non existent in my eyes. I shall treat you the way I treat him, hmm, that entitles you to around 7 years of utter silence between us, avoidance of any eye or skin contact and most importantly, plenty of middle fingers behind your back. Unless I'm angry, then full frontal attack it will be.
Wow, you have degraded from 'sister' to 'ex asshole father' status in the house. Putting you with that bastard ex father can be the worst insult I'll ever give anyone. Why don't you just go live that bastard and his woman. Go be their child lah. The dog family. Wow that's super insulting I realised. But I don't care, they deserved it.
To say the truth, I had thought of a death list when I was young. A list of people I wish to kill if I can. I think I was quite screwed up as a kid lol. Anyway, number one was Osama, two was all other terrorists, third was Kim Jong Il, fourth was that bastard. I shall not add you to the list but I hope you just disappear from my life. Can you?
Labels: rage, thoughts