S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Happy Birthday!
Anyway, today is Yuefang's birthday. Happy birthday my dear sister!!!!! So sorry you have to deal with such things on your birthday. I STILL LOVE YOU. I'll have to make it up to you next time. Haha I'll make it up to you through your kid okay. I'll buy nice things for Kaylee!
Anyway your present quite nice right? I WRAP ONE NEH. And I took an hour to wrap hahahah. And for the first time I actually used a lighter. It was so scary lah OMG!!!! Haha, why I so timid. I had to light a candle and test first then I dared to seal the ends of the ribbon. Feeling quite accomplished actually. Hahaha, zi kuah sia.
Why you no like tweety bird sticker and the rabbit sticker? Very cute leh!!!
THIS IS SOFT POP UP KIND. I LOVE PRESSING IT
curling the ribbons is TOO DAMN HARD

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top