S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

PROM
The day before prom, there was a very impromptu meeting cause we were all so bored at home. Met at Mun's house and I was the first to arrive surprisingly. Watched The Expendables 2, liked the action scenes! Went for dinner and really good Gelato at Tmart.
The next day, we were supposed to meet at noon at Mun's house but we were all late lolol. I was the first to arrive again surprisingly! Cel was 2 hours late XD Mun's sister was really nice to put makeup for the 3 of us. And the last minute Mun and I put on the nail polish that afternoon, freaking procrastinators. The makeup was really nice when we left the house :) But turned kind of ugly as the night progresses.
Cabbed to Max's house cause we were late already. We left all our stuff at Max's house and cabbed to Swissotel cause we were late, Turned out that the ballroom didn't open till 7.30pm when the ticket states that it's from 6-11pm. The 1.5 hours of standing around and waiting outside killed my feet in the high heels.
There were many handsome guys and beautiful girls, couldn't recognise Lyndsey till she waved, OMG she damn pretty lah!
The food was kinda sucky considering that we paid $90 for it. The door gift was a bottle of water and Teenage magazine -.- WTF?!
The dinner ended early at 10pm. I left my stuff at the table and went to take picture with the pingpong ppl. Suddenly Cheeliang's handphone got a call from my number. I asked him to pick it up thinking it was Lucas looking for us, turns out the other person on the line is Lena Koh!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. Apparently she found my handphone and looked through my messages and saw Cheeliang's SMSs, so she called him. And just at that moment I was beside Cheeliang. So I went with Cheeliang to find her, I was SO FREAKING SCARED of her, I even asked Cheeliang to protect me lolol. Turns out she just returned my phone to me and asked me to be careful. She was very nice!!!! Turns out that the class guys took our stuff with them but they forgot to take my handphone and Celestine's cardigan. OMG, thank god Cheeliang was there and went with me to find Lena Koh! So grateful to the teacher and him!
A few of us last minute decide to go clubbing together. Eileen, Cel, Max and I were lagging behind the big group. The 3 of us couldn't take it and took out our high heels to walk from Swissotel to MBS barefooted. Damn YOLO XD When we reached, TPJC ppl were already at the front of the queue so we didn't have to wait to go in. Paid $10 to go into this room for an hour and SOME RETARD left the room less than 10 mins into the time and the bartender fucking packed and stop serving drinks. I only drank like 5 sips?!?!?! Celestine only drank 2 sips LOLOL. Gave the rest to the guys who needs more. This David guy goes around shaking ppl's hand introducing himself, kinda weird. We all went out to buy more alcohol and Cel and I drank a little vodka. Eileen didn't drink at all so she actually wasted the $10. The four of us sat outside to wait for the others to cab to his house together. But we'll have to wait for 2+hours till Avalon closes and got bored, Cel and I kind of wanted to go in Avalon cause it was fucking boring outside but Eileen obviously doesn't want to go in and Max doesn't want to go home.
And then a drunk Ling came to us and told Max to take care of the girls and take us home. Ling just kept forcing Max to take care of us. We kept telling Ling that he doesn't have to care about us. He just made the whole situation worse, though he was trying to help. We made him get Cel and I some vodka from another group of ppl XD
So we got suck in a deadlock and me and Celestine was like,*fuck whatever ppl thinks and not be so concerned* and said, "We're going in" So Eileen and Max stayed outside. Cel and I went in and couldn't find Mun or anyone we know so we sat at the seats near the dancefloor till we saw her and joined her to dance.
Fergus and Ambrose were like the guardian angels for the group of us, protecting us and being very alert, Fergus blocked this guy's hand from touching Mun's back! David kept pushing, no wrong, SHOVING, Cel and I into the circle idk what for?!?! Junwei kept STEPPING ON ME, damn pain! Then dance with the guys all sweaty sia, put my arms around them also quite gross DX They put their hands around the girls' shoulders and the hands from the next shoulder kept hitting my face lolol. Junwei's arm damn heavy!!!!!! My feet fucking pain cause of him lah! Ling went crazy drunk and almost hugged an angmoh girl while the boyfriend was just beside her, luckily Ziqing pulled him back in time.
After an hour, Ling pulled Cel, Mun and I out of Avalon. Mun kept saying that she left her clutch in there and Ling replied," What crush?!?! I cannot take your crush! It's a person, I cannot take a person out!" HAHAHA OMG FUCK DAMN FUNNY. Quite thankful that he was there trying to take care of us though he was the one that needed the most help -,- He thought Cel and I were drunk but actually we were not, we just got high from dancing. He was like,"Please take care of them!" and Cel and I gave that confused expression. These TPJC ppl just sat at the stairs outside Avalon and just stoned till 5am, the adrenalin rush was kinda fun. I was extremely shocked when this David guy actually came to each one of us, shocked our hands and repeated our name perfectly, when there was quite a lot of ppl he doesn't know. This guy is sorta scary and useful at the same time with his wide connections.
Waited for the first MRT at Bayfront. The girls just boarded public transport barefooted all the way to Max's house. YOLO!!!! Reached his house at 6am while his neighbour was outside wearing shoes preparing to go work LOL. We slept till noon, got woken up due to Eileen's snoring, LOLOL DAMN LOUD SIA LIKE A BOSS. Max's mum was extremely nice and made lunch for us! Pizza style bread DAMN NICE!
Was a damn good experience clubbing and barefoot walking through roads, we slept so little today! Feet were blistering and it hurts walking in slippers even. Went Mun's house to nua and play cards. then left at 6pm.
Hmm, I didn't take any nice pictures so I'm gonna wait for others to upload and post them here :D


^^^ This picture turned out really nice! ^^^
Idk why three of us so unprepared lol
LOL can see our high heels XD

Labels: , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top