S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

HONG KONG part 2
Day 5
Dim sum breakfast 4h wait -.- Long queue, it became lunch. The auntie said five-ty instead of fifty and everyone including americans and locals were holding their laughter.
Bought some cheap clothes at nu ren jie and waited for Yuefang.
Only YF came, I got it wrong, I thought CS was coming too!
Walked at this cheap mall. Got a leather wallet, $40 SGD ex!!! (Lol, contradicting statements) But very nice. Bought clothes.
Went the peak. Freezing cold. Tram crazy steep. Thank god we sat for the ride there and back. The view of Central was awesome. Had dinner at the restaurant there, tasted really good and was filling.
The wind!!!
Went back to hotel and got the pomelo honey drink from toastbox. Yum!
The mall's christmas deco!
Then I was hungry when it was midnight -.- Watched Little Forkers with sisters while mum slept. When movie ended I was the only one awake lol. Had to shift from their room to mine. Lucky we booked an adjoining room.
Day 6
Big Buddha. Cabin ride there was crazy, damn dizzy!!! The wind was so freaking strong on the way up the cable car kept oscillating.
Walked up so many steps to the big Buddha, leg pain. Wind was so strong that it was so hard to walk, you'll actually step back when the wind blows.
The hair HAHAHA
Got so breathless after climbing to the top
Ate vegetarian food that was super super tasty. 4 dishes 1 soup!

Went down the mountain to shop the this outlet mall nearby but everything was so expensive we only could afford giordano. The clothes there are cheap, really pretty and in a huge variety unlike Singapore.
Went to the xing guang da dao but the only people I remotely know is Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee and Andy Lau.
Lights deco on the whole freaking tall buildings!!!!
Andy Lau's handprints!!!
Wanted to watch the laser show but it's too misty so we decided to head on to this steamboat restaurant. It was difficult to find and we were horrified when the waitress told us we have to wait 2 hours. But there were a lot of empty seats inside and YF asked again and turned out we could just walk in. The waitress might have lied to us because she thinks we're from China, and HK ppl hate them. And maybe Indian too because they freaking don't know how to queue. And we wasted 30min not eating because the connection from the remote and heater wasn't good and the whole pot stopped boiling. Nobody wanted to help us even though we asked 3 times, they must have thought we're from China again. Luckily the trainee took out the power plug and reconnected the remote, and it started working again! Had lots of beef and lamb.
Very unglam. Very very unglam. But very tasty!!!
Went to watch a movie at this mall called Elements. This building is cool, it's a really big mall with 5 different areas, gold, wood, water, fire and earth. And the ice skating rink in the middle of the mall!
HK really puts a lot of effort into decorating the malls with huge pretty decos!
The movie was CZ12. Jackie Chan movie!
I think I watched the first movie a long long time ago and this is the continuation. The seats in the cinema is SUPER SPACIOUS. Stretch your legs and you can't even reach the seats in front. The best part was the seats has vibrations on the left and right side and it vibrates in time with the music and sound effects. Damn cool lah! The movie was good! Luckily we didn't watch the life of Pi because I don't think there will be a lot of cool vibrations hahaha.
And it's like 2am and I'm hungry again even though buffet just ended 5h ago.
Day 7
Breakfast at traditional dimsum restaurant. I really hate the fish/meatballs at HK cause they put orange peel in there.
Went to seafood street. Sis bought gan bei and mum bought sea cucumber. Dried seafood there freaking fresh, tasty and cheap!!! I think around half price compared to SG.
They hang the fishes, on the construction barrier LOLOL!
Shopped at hua yuan jie. Damn cheap stuff lah OMG. Enlarged awesome cheaper version of bugis street. I got my bag finally!!! And it's only 50 HKD which is SGD$8. In SG it'll easily sell for $30. CHEAP SHIT!
Tried to buy shoes at the same place but as usual my freaking unusual feet cannot fit anything.
Went to eat at one da pai dang for dinner. Haha damn dirty the place but the food is not bad.
Went sasa but didn't buy anything cause mum offered her current ones for me to use.
Went to eat chocolate fondue with fruits and ice cream at the haagen dazs at Langham mall. Damn nice!
While sitting there, TF pointed to the building beside us and asked,"What's that hotel?" LOLOL, YF replied,"That's our hotel lah!!! Which hotel you think it is?!"
I hate it when locals think we're from China and give us really bad service.
Day 8
Woke up late but I felt I didn't sleep at all :( I wanted to tell my mum,"Why you wake me up? I haven't slept!" LOLOL when I slept for 7 hours.
Asked the concierge for directions then went to this cha can ting for good food. Haha shit! The concierge damn handsome!!!!
Then went this bugis street like place for some shoes! Got 2 pairs of flats that can fit me woohoo. But it's around $40 each but it's leather!
Just shopped around a lot for the whole day. Bought more almond biscuits and peanut bing kuai.
Haha we went down for wifi and searched for the pop icon quiz answers. Bonded the whole family through the quiz hahaha, mum knows Bill Gates when no one had any idea what the answer is.
Last night in the hotel and we all went full retard. Hahaha WTF
Day 9
Ate at cha can ting again for breakfast! Then went for lunch at airport and off we went!
Watch ParaNorman on the airplane. Actually quite a normal cartoon lorh.
CS went to fetch Yuefang at airport while we went home by ourselves.
Unpacking time!!
Disclaimer: All pictures belong to YF Chin!

Labels: , , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top