D3
Work was good and I was left with Adeline in the shop. OMG only third day they make me do this two ppl in shop thing freaking scared, luckily not a lot of ppl today! Nothing major besides spattering wasabi mayo sauce on the counter and kettle hahaha I hate shaking almost empty sauce bottles. Had a nice chat with Adeline for most of the time. Talked about guai pi and fruits how big Hougang is and all types of things. Haha, nobody can actually stand the OCD me. Told her about the incident yesterday hahaha she thought it was damn ridiculous too.Some angmohs have so much money and so little time seriously. He bought fries then when he realised he have to wait 5 min he just left, even though he paid. OI GIMME THE MONEY LAH. I need 40min to earn that leh. Anyway, man jia le the curry is damn nice!!! Try it everyone! Then Stanley came back with ham jing peng from maxwell. 6 for $1 freaking cheap!! I didn't eat any I was full, I'm getting food every single day from these two haha, good life! Will get fat soon I bet. Today the nonsensical EAT uncle came over while I was washing stuff and asked me to go talk to him. I no time so I just ignored him. Turned out he left a small packet of sticky sweets on the counter for me!! So nice! Haha but all the part timers and full timers in the shop don't eat sticky sweets, including me. Haha I was really full and don't really really like it, it cuts my tongue sometimes, especially the cylindrical ones. So we left it for Vivian when she comes during the weekend. She happy lorh hahaha. So thankful for her taking over me for yesterday!! But I can't thank her face to face :( My shriek of seeing ppl I know continues hahaha. When I went home I saw Charlotte on the MRT. Chatted with her about upcoming results and her condo and our jobs hahaha. Haha talked about our mutual hatred for some ppl in sec 2 too LOLOL. It was nice coincidentally meeting a friend :) Don't you feel so happy sometimes? 0 comment[s] | back to top |