S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Job Training
Hmm, okay first day at training was actually quite fun!!!
Learnt a few stuff, kinda confusing at first hopefully it'll get better! Thank god it's a small shop, there is already so many things I need to know/memorise. When the orders come in all at once it's crazy!!!! There's usually only one person in charge of kitchen even with help from Adeline today it was kinda hectic. There was a point where 4 orders are all frying at once with like 4 different timers and different seasonings/dips.
The kitchen was unbelievably clean!!!!! It's like as clean as the dentist office something like that. And it's so healthy(as fries get) they change the oil used for deep frying every 2 days. Fast food chains change them once a week, some place I heard once a MONTH. Eww.
Learnt a fact about the kitchen chimney, it's those machines that absorb all the smoke and stuff. They absorb like EVERYTHING, including water vapour making the air like what almost no humidity. I get so damn thirsty after only 3 hours when usually I don't even get thirsty when I go 10 hours without water.
Realised the manager is damn imjim lah, close fridge must make no sound hello is that even possible.
Haha Adeline is damn nice and funny hahaha I like her! There was this auntie that keep saying hi to her like every hour. The weird auntie then passed a note, written on it was 小妹 and a handphone number LOLROFL. Laughed like crazy. Is she trying to pick up girls or something hahahaha omg.
I have another colleague named Vivian and she's waiting for posting to JC. She's gonna stop working weekdays when she gets her results orhhhhh, then I'll only work with her for like a week. Haha I like her too she's damn fun to talk to. She looks and feels a bit like Sohyeon hahaha idk why, long lost twins!!!
Then there's the EAT. uncle that keeps scaring and gajiaoing us.
And everytime I walk past Sticky with my bright yellow plain dryfit shirt on the way to toilet/shop I'll get stares, THEY STARE INTO YOUR SOUL. They're nice ppl I heard but hahaha stop staring leh a bit creepy!!! Say hi also better than staring right?!
After my training I met Eileen when she went off work. Went to Plaza Sing for dinner and bought CNY clothes YES FINALLY I'm done shopping. Hehe and my clothes only $5 each I LOVE SALES.
Haha I actually saw Jorick at Plaza Singapura. He looked terribly bored with his friends though. Eileen actually spotted him before I did haha whut so paiseh. So coincidental! Haha nowadays I go out keep bumping into ppl I know.
Then had a HTHT with Eileen on like future plans and deviated into things like guys and gossips and personality stuff. Well, it'll be hard to meet anyone after this week sigh. My working time will make it so difficult, ppl usually meet for dinner but I can't :( I don't even know if I can take time off for Celestine's birthday celebration OMG please I hope I can!!! But so paiseh to ask I just started work...


0 comment[s] | back to top