S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Poly visiting
Hehe went TP and SP with Crystal today. Met her at tampines first then went TP together. We got totally lost and thought we were one stop ahead, so we walked back one stop, then realised we were wrong -.- and so walked backed to our original stop and had to walk a distance before reaching TP. It would be totally fine if it was a normal day, but this afternoon the temperature soared to 35 degree C it was crazy weather.
It was kinda okay at TP. It wasn't hyped up though. Managed to get Eugenia to walk around with us. Too bad we couldn't get to see Cherie and Rachel :(
Then travelled all the way from Tampines MRT to Dover MRT. Thank god we found seats. Went in SP and they have lots of booths, hehe they have free drinks and cotton candy! We missed their goodie bag though. They have this stage where these awesome students were singing and playing guitar so nicely oh god so jealous I can't even play barre chords lah damnit. Met Elisa and Xinyi there. Haha this Elisa has a BF I didn't even know OMG. Loved talking to them really even after 3 years :))) Crystal and I kept seeing those courses we're interested in as our back up plan hahaha no harm looking!
I think my stomach and I go crazy whenever I'm having my period. I want to drink all the tea in my house and made myself a big cup of milk tea gau. Then I wanted to drink the Chinese tea my sis made for me that time but couldn't find the tea leaves and that made me so angry. So here comes the half kg of cola gummy from Haribo and I started bingeing on it. Eating huge amount of sweets to satisfy whatever craving I have. Wtf is wrong with me?!?! And I'm doing something crazy to my bandage.










0 comment[s] | back to top