Celestine's birthday celebration!
Today was so good!Went to meet at Farrer Park MRT and I was late cause I was rushing a card for Celestine, longest and most effort card ever lol. When I arrived, Sharm, Celestine and Eileen were already there. Celestine and I were wearing the $5 shirt we bought together at Plaza Singapura!!! Nice! :) Sharm showcased her bimboness by saying ruby is red hahaha hope she works at the jewelry shop soon! Then Celestine followed suit by asking what is retired. Haha we talked for really long before Mun came an hour late. She had swimming so understandable. Walked to Swee Choon a distance away and ordered lots of dimsum! We even had to dapao back because we ordered too much. It came up $21 each it was really like a buffet! Went to McDonald's to sit down and chat. Gave her the watch! It was really pretty! Then she treated us to cupcakes how nice!!! So we took group pictures at McDonald's LOL. Got lost when we made our way back to the MRT. Asked an Indian couple for directions and Sharm said,"Do you know where is Farrer Park MRT?" She had to repeat like twice before the Indian man said,"Girl, you need to speak English before I can understand you. Can you speak English?" We laughed like crazy, we had been asking in English all along what else?! Turned out they're foreigners who had no idea what is MRT. Haha we followed signboards in the end. I'm so glad the day turned out nice and had the chance to talk to everyone. It turned a little nerve wrecking though when we talked about future plans, UniSIM and stuff. Then I counted the days and we have like 30 more days till the release of results. OMG WHAT. I'm hoping Mr Poh will be there though, it'll be nice to see our CT there! Then Mun and I were talking about how we told our employers we'll work till August while having doubts in our hearts. HAI, just cross the bridge when we come to it. Why worry for 30 days when you can just worry 10min before getting the results. MAKES PERFECT SENSE. I'm so tired right now omg, while we sat down and talked everyone looked sleepy. It was a good dinner and night. I'm glad I got to spend time with them :) LOVE YA ALL :) 0 comment[s] | back to top |