S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

CAMP SICK
AHHHHHH I MISS CAMP SO MUCH!!!
I rather sleep on the hard floor, with half my body under the bed and squeeze like crazy with my OG mates than to sleep on my comfortable bed.
I rather scream my lungs out and lose my voice than stay at home, being silent and watching TV.
I rather get bullied and suan-ed by the OGLs than to listen to my family members.
I rather play the MRT game and kena slapped by Ronald or CJ till blueblack than to play computer games.
I rather sing to our funny Hossay Justin Bieber Lady Gaga One Direction cheer than to listen to real music.
I rather run like mad with my secret pal to earn our dinner than to not run at all.
I rather be at camp than be at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top