S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Miracle in Cell No.7
Got mcdonalds breakfast from CS & YF YUM. 
Woke up sooooooo early for the cremation thing. So saddening :( A bit suah ku cause the last time I saw a cremation 2 men were pushing the coffin into this huge ass furnace. But now it's totally machine handled, there's a conveyer belt and stuff was totally shocked at how high tech it became.
Went back the void deck to eat lunch which was totally totally totally tasty, really appreciate all the chefs there who cooked the whole morning. They actually cooked 10 whole herbal chickens! Plus a lot more. Totally tasty.
Went to walk with the sisters around Raffles City for a short while.
Then went for the saddest movie ever with Mun today.
Whoever that watched One Liter of Tears think that's sad enough, wait till you watch Miracle in Cell No.7. I'm not that kind of person that cries easily, but yeah, free flow of tears throughout the whole movie. Usually it's just a accumulation of tears in your eyes, but this is like DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP SNIFF SNIFF DRIP DRIP DRIP SNIFF.
Haha Mun came out of the cinema with a wet patch on her shirt.
We were really very emotionally tired, then I was also mentally exhausted. Walked around town the whole day. Shopping, Mun got a nice dress, I got a lacy shorts :) Ate takoyaki. Then dinner was everything with fries! First time trying. 
VERY VERY OILY CHICKEN and BUN, they taste great though. Pretty tasty fries!
Walked about, HTHT a bit. Great to spend time with Mun!!! Eileen supposed to meet us but she did another Sharm oh well...
Okay still feeling pretty sad about the movie, I'm just gonna sit in a corner and start crying OH YOU EVIL MOVIE WRITERS.

Labels: , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top