JOBLESS
So yesterday and the day before was a typical day at work just that there were 3 people in the shop, Adeline, Rebecca and I.Hmm, funny that I don't seem to talk as much when there's 2 people around me as compared to 1 only. Perhaps it's due to the fact that I was sick. Was also having a few bad thoughts but meh, just some self esteem issues. There was no indication or any type of warning of what's to come. Was leaving and was feeling a little happier cause I get to go home at 9pm, which means I can get to drink my bubble tea at Hougang before it close. Then Stanley left the shop too and I was just saying bye to him when he said he wanted to tell me something. I was like whatttttt and just stood at a corner. Then he told me there was a relative of the boss coming to work at the shop so they don't need me to work from next week onwards. So he's 'releasing' me a month early. I was like okayyy and just coolly walked away, not exactly taking in the situation, feeling a little confused. And tada, I'm jobless. Here I was counting down to end of June then suddenly I don't have to work anymore? Yeah, I was feeling just a little sian already 4 months of the same job and its not exactly dynamic. Also I was wondering where did that 'love my job' feeling go to, just felt so different from when I first joined. And it's like I've only worked on 1st June they'll have to settle my one day's pay LOL. Anyway it was so damn sudden! Can't they give me a week's notice or something it was like 'normal day' to 'last day at work'. Anyway I hope it isn't cause I'm not doing my job well or anything. I mean they would have fired me long long long time ago already right? Now I'm just worried that my money would run out. Maybe I should find another job, preferably within walking distance of my house hahaha freaking transport fares, I spent close to $100 on public transport each month. And I think that it's very important to find a job that you love. I got sian of this job after 4 months, my previous previous job even worse, 1 week sian already. Next time when we all hold a proper full time job, it will be at least a 3 year thing. Being sian for the duration of >2.5 years is no joke. Now I just want to find this passion to do what I really love, something I wouldn't just feel 'sian' about after 1 month or 1 year or 10 years or even my whole lifetime. Still in the process of finding out what I really love to do, hope I'll find it soon. Okay so anyone has any part time job lobang for me??? 0 comment[s] | back to top |