Random Thoughts
So it's the time of the night/morning that I just start overthinking a little.It feels as though my life suddenly came to a stand still. I'm just working and working and working almost everyday. The days where I'm off I just laze at home, watch A LOT of YouTube videos, learn the cup song, play a bit of guitar, Tumblr and pretty much watch HIMYM/TBBT/Running Man. Then I see Twitter or Instagram or whatever and people are just having fun, eating good food, going out with their friends, doing something of importance like NS and studying. While I'm just there, existing and not existing at the same time. I think I'm in need of some proper interactions with friends and stuff. Okay anyway I've became a YouTube addict. And there's this Youtube Fanfest thing going on in Singapore where Nigahiga and Chestersee and (edit:Boyce Avenue, I forgot) the rest (but I don't care anymore) are attending. Then Pewdiepie and Marzia is also coming Singapore for some Social Star Award too. Wow, if only I get to see them it would be so totally cool!!! AND the bonus is that these four people are totally handsome and beautiful. After work, Rebecca and I were like totally fangirling over Felix and Marzia, we don't have a life hahahaha. Here's some pretty pictures of them plus random pictures I get from Tumblr. ![]()
Here's Felix & Marzia!
![]()
And everyone knows Ryan Higa. The Fruit Ninja Fail video was hilarious. And yes that's a feminine hygiene product stuck on his face to stop the bleeding.
Look at this perfection that's Chester.
And adding random pictures!
I have an obsession over Tom Hiddleston too. AND HIS BRITISH ACCENT.
^Presenting to you the absolutely weird side of Tumblr^
VAMPIRE MERMAID
vvvTHIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISvvv
^^^THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS^^^
^The question was "Would you be a Twilight fan if you weren't starring in the movies?"^
![]()
I also like to watch interviews of Robert Pattinson trying to answer questions on Twilight fairly though he hates the movie SO SO MUCH.
I wanted to find a few gif but A LOT came out.
Here's another actor-hater, Jackson Rathbone who played Jasper Cullen. Cool guy :)
^^When I see people wearing A&F shirt nowadays^^
*Confession* I actually own an A&F shirt too but I'm afraid to wear it out because I'll get judged by people like me. Yeah, that didn't make a lot of sense.
![]()
Last picture will be one of Imagine Dragons because only recently that I realised this band actually exist(damn lag I know) and has so many many many awesome songs that I'm getting eargasms.
0 comment[s] | back to top |