S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

What a moment
Haha Adeline was talking about how a customer was very polite and respectful to his son, asking the son what he likes and saying that he wants his son to make his own decision. Then Adeline was saying,"If it was our parents huh, confirm will be like 要买快点买..." Then I said,"快点讲"(what you want to buy) while imitating my parents tone. Adeline got the really shocked face and didn't talk for a second or two. Then we both realised the double meaning, she thought that I was telling her to talk quickly, I was actually referring to how my parents talk. OMG it's was so funny and so fucking embarrassing for both of us. We laugh like some retarded seals for a while hahaha. OMG she's the manager and she thought I said that to her and it sounded so rude. But in the end the situation became so damn embarrassing for both of us hahahaha.
Then today she was cutting my white hair then a customer came up wanting to order some fries hahaha the customer was so shocked hahahaha.
Oh damn. That means when I got my hair cut the day before yesterday the hairdresser saw my white hairs OMGGGGGGG.
Oh well it was a funny day, it's always so interesting working with Adeline, there's always so many things to talk about.
Other funny things happened, like Rebecca spelling Stanley's name wrongly (Stanely) since like 8 months ago LOLOL she only found out she spelled his name wrongly last week.

0 comment[s] | back to top