S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

DRAMATIC WORK
So, the day was quite normal, busy at times.
That was until we heard zapping sounds from the circuit breaker box in the evening. It was quite loud and went at like 2 zaps per second and went on for about 15 minutes. We quickly called Stanley and turned out he was still with Adeline, so they said they'll come down quickly.
So it was the busy period and we still served people while looking at the circuit box in fear that was right beside our faces!! Rebecca and I cowered in the furthest corner and planned to run out if the place catches fire.
We were like,"What if it explodes?" "What the shit what if we die?!" "We can't even reach the fire extinguisher it's blocked by the fridge." "Suah just run out lah." "OMG I love you." "I love you too." We were truly scared OMG ö
They called the mall's technician to come down to help us, and the problem was the switches leading to the cash box and radio. I mean of all things the cash box?! He said if the zapping went on the circuit box may catch fire OHMYGOD SCARY. Then when he was meddling there was sparks and I told Rebecca rather loudly and panickedly,"Oh my god what if he kena electrocuted? We'll have to push him away with a broom!!"
So the cash box and radio couldn't be used. So we wrote down like 10 orders on small slips of paper and used the calculator. Caveman like LOLOL.
Thankfully Adeline and Stanley came back with their contractor and helped us. So we closed shop for an hour while they fix the problem. Haha the girls really sat outside the shop and slack away, eat food, use phone. Stanley went to drink his coffee he was so tired hahaha. The electrician was not the typical one, small sized, skinny, SUPER soft spoken, no one can hear him speak even when we were shoulder to shoulder already hahahaha we had to lip read.
Then finally he fixed everything!! So we opened shop for another 1.5h then packed up! OHMYGOD another day to remember and look back on.

0 comment[s] | back to top