CNY!!!
Haha had the longest and most rainy CNY ever this year. I wish every CNY would fall on a Saturday/Sunday!First day was good except the visit to popo house. OMG like shit the awkwardness, how I wish I don't have to see nor hear a certain person. And the worst part was the person closest to my age is only 6yo, the next closest is more than 30yo. It was such a big gap. There's this family that I don't like visiting too, like sian only. At least the food there is great!!! The suan pan zi as always is awesome, with the chilli prawn and lotus root soup and pig trotters. The rest of the time stayed next door with the usual relatives. Lots of ppl came on the first day too! Haha Alvin was super funny, he's like comedy TV. Second day was just nuahing next door, highlight was Kaylee hehe :) Ah yi bought wayyy too much guodong, 12kg worth lol. They come in awesome colours and flavours though. TIMES HAVE CHANGED. I became like 3rd shortest when like 3 years ago I'm 3rd tallest. And the adults no longer play mahjong, it's now my generation that's playing it, first the mini set, then upgrade to big set. Some of my generation will order coffee which has never happened before. Now everyone knows how to play daidi including the 11yo. Clement became obsessed first with drinking soju and white wine, then with coffee. He also got addicted to mahjong hahaha, we didn't play with any money or tai so it's just the game hahaha thank god not gambler, but an alcoholic is a possibility LOL. And I realised I still suck at drinking, 2 small cups of soju and half cup of white wine turned me bright red -.- Sigh. Third day went to bai nian at Crystal's house!! Haha her whole family is so friendly I like her mum and her brothers :) It was kinda awkward when I was with Xinyi and her BF haha what to do *\^o.o^/* We then proceeded to get lost then finally found our way to her house. It was nice seeing them after a month ^^ I had to go home for dinner while the others left for Xinyi's house. Hehe it was a short meetup but it was nice seeing everyone :) Now for the pictures :D 0 comment[s] | back to top |