S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

New colleague
Haha finally met this other part timer called Rebecca and she cool hahaha, she the only person who actually watches all the react episodes from thefinebros. Haha she's the first person I met who actually did that!!! YOU'RE COOL! We actually touched on the topic cause Thrift Shop came on the radio LOLOL.
She was surprisingly easy to talk too, I'm usually kinda reserved around strangers. Maybe cause she was my age. Haha, we talked about the shitty subject known as Econs and she was surprised about the existence of iPONY.
And she knows Clarissa OMG! Small world so small! Hehe I have mutual friends with both the part timers.
Hehe if compared tmr will be quite sian haha cause only Stanley, age gap a bit too big already XD
Oh yeah, how do Rihanna and Adele look like 24 WTF. And how does Carly Rae Jepsen look 27 WTF?!

0 comment[s] | back to top