Results day ö
Met with the usual girls at McDonald's for brunch before going to school. It was nice catching up with them. Went school and met Celestine whom I haven't seen in a long long time. I'm so glad to see her :)Went to meet Vivian too, haven't seen her in a month already. Haha I'm not used to seeing her in any colour besides yellow. Anyway it was good catching up with her and I had the chance to thank her for all those times she had to take over me. Haha it's so cool she has the bimbo Felicia Tang as her Math teacher too. Oh yah, saw Cheeliang too and it's his birthday! Hmm, so anyway after all the meetings and greetings, went down with those classmates that came early. Mr Poh was actually there :))) Awww he actually came back for S08! The school cutting cost or something and did not switch on the air con -.- My god the heat was suffocating. Luckily it rained later in the day. They announced the scores and top ppl and Ling topped the class with 4 As! Maybe his sprained knee was worth it haha. So proud of Sharan and Jeremy too they had really good rank points! Then the rest of us got our results. Hmm, I didn't do well :( Not bad enough to retake but not good enough to go the 3 local universities too. Yeah, I'm stuck in a really bad position. I feel kinda lost now that I really don't know where to go. Everyone from the class did really well, most of us were really happy! The pingpong ppl who I saw did pretty well too. The atmosphere was vastly different from last year where so many students were sobbing badly. Went to see pingpong and the teacher in charge sucks so bad...Megan had lots of problems to take care of. And there is this really serious problem of overcrowding. I actually saw a TPJ guy in the hall that looks a lot like a person who work at a silver shop at The Central too. The person even bought fries before. OMG like mindfuck is that the same person?! I've got to find out the truth when I work one day!!!! Went to dinner at Nihon Mura with Celestine and Eileen. JAP FOOD :D Talking with Rebecca made my Jap food craving all come out. Satisfied that today! I can't wait to eat their buffet, can someone go with me next time plsssss. Went shopping with Eileen at Tampines1. Went into the Mickey shop and saw my old colleagues in there. They kena transferred from Nex haha. And the SAMEEE people still working after 2 years SIAO, pay so low, stand for 10 hours. I also saw Lizhen and Jessica hanging out together at Tampines. Lizhen did okay she said. That's good :) Today hasn't been such a bad day. I wished that I had started taking my studies seriously earlier and done better. All the 'what ifs' all come into play and the regrets start piling up. Hmm haven't found a chance to really talk to Celestine yet. Hope the time will come. 0 comment[s] | back to top |