S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

So many cheap thrills
Meatballs for breakfast on friday! Hehe, due to the horsemeat scandal, they stopped selling for a while and now they just started selling again. So each meatball for 10¢. One plate with 10 meatballs plus 3 big piece of potato plus jam cost only $1!!! Hehehe cheap thrills!
Then went TPJC to settle the CCA achievement thing. Dapao-Ed so many containers of meatball for teachers and friends. I'm so glad I got to see Celestine :)
Ms Tang sat with us and talked for quite a while! :)
Then Eileen and I travelled all the way to Clementi for SIM open house. We reached at like 4pm when the open house ends at 5pm. Haha, but we asked our questions quickly and they had this charity sale so we went shopping there. I got a deathly hallows necklace :)
Then went to Raffles Place for dinner but there's nothing interesting there so we went Plaza Singapura for dinner and ate Hot Tomato. Then went shopping again hahahaha.
It was a super tiring and long day but it was kinda fun :)
Then today went IT fair with family and bought 2 TVs, 3 laptops, 2 printers and a DVD player shared between 2 families. Haha we got a lot of stares over our 收获. The laptop person was really nice and was quite sincere in helping us... Unlike the previous one who only cares about his commission and lie to us. We got like 3 packages that has those external DVD, mouse, mousepad, cleaning stuff, earphone, speakers, cooling pad and charger. Such a deal!
Hehe and I finally got my own laptop :)
Then went to Maxwell to eat, the chicken rice GOOD LORD it was TASTY!!! :)))

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top