Skinny Pizza
Hmm, so birthday plans failed for this week feeling quite sian about it actually, everybody's schedule clashes.So only knew I have Tuesday off on Monday. Luckily Mun is also free so we went out together! Went to cut hair at Hougang first, quite pekchek hair so long and frizzy. Then after cutting got the liberating feeling :))) Ran some errands at Plaza Singapura and redeemed the eticket I bought from Gmarket. It's from this drink shop called Hiccup. I paid for it online at $1 when the original price is $3.90! It's extremely overpriced at regular pricing though it's TOTALLY tasty. The cup is way too small!!!! So we both had our Virgin try of Skinny Pizza. We had the squid ink pizza and the meatball one. Squid ink was DA BOMB I can imagine myself eating it every single day for the rest of my life and any other reincarnated life too. We actually only ordered squid ink but we realised it wasn't even filling so we got another. The crust was totally crispy thin though, its not even Skinny Pizza, it's more like Anorexic Pizza. The bill turned out FAT though hahaha. Oh well it was worth the money :) Heard lots of dramatic stories from Mun, I'm glad my life is less worrying hahaha. JIAYOU MUN!!! Saw Gen Gen too hahaha I'm glad she got into NUS! Caught her on her date hahaha oops. Then we went to Cineleisure to catch this movie called Machi Action. The main actor was Chen Bo Lin haha he's cute! I haven't watched his drama yet, I'll find the time to! The movie was funny and some parts were really sad and touching. I think there was a lot of famous Taiwanese actors in the movie but I couldn't recognise many of them. It was a good movie it was nice laughing over some scenes and the NGs! Then bought my fav chips and sour cream from NTUC and went home! And now I have to wrap presents. Whew what a eventful day! I feel totally satisfied :))))) One day I shall find someone to accompany me to eat the Japanese food at PS and the $15 Jap buffet at The Central and the Song Fa Bak Kut Teh at Clarke Quay and Timbre!!!! I wanna try all these food!!! Labels: food 0 comment[s] | back to top |