S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Meet ups
These two days has been nice.
Met up with Crystal and Yunwei for some nice dinner on Good Friday. And I finally tried Sogurt with them omg it's damn cool!!!
And it was coincidental that I saw Xinyi and her bf hahaha she's supposed to come with us too, but bf more important ofc. Haha they look damn sweet together.
On Saturday met with Crystal, Adrina, Gen, Clarissa at 10am this is too freaking early. Met at Plaza Sing first and saw another couple again haha I could recognise Harold from his familiar botak head. So coincidental!
Went for breakfast at a food court then went pool at The Cathay. I suck so bad at pool OMG the white ball went in at least thrice fml. After that I went to work. Time passed so quickly at work OMG the orders were no joke.
Hmm, working with Rebecca has been fun, talking about everything under the sun and getting angry at certain things together. Getting treated well together too, on Thursday we were just chatting with the Adeline about cakes and stuff. Later during closing Adeline came back with our favourite cakes we mentioned from Four Leaves. She's an angel :') We were like, "How to repay her kindness?!?!"
Everyone has been so nice and warm and funny and loving and weird(only Adrina), I'm grateful for everything :)

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top