G.I. Joe Retaliation
It feels like it's been so long since I've updated my blog! It has only been a few days though.
Work getting quite sian nowadays luckily there's still Rebecca working with me but she's leaving next week cause her holidays will end I'M SO SAD :((((( Whenever I get an off day though I'll just feel so damn happy and free ^^
Went for movie with Mun in the afternoon. I thought she gonna pangseh me, not watching movie the last minute. I was still typing something like 'Okay lorh we eat then go home don't watch movie' and I was feeling disappointed and SAD. Walao in the end kena prank damn angry, I believed leh irritating!!!!!!! >:(
Anyway haven't watched a movie in so long, I think the last movie was A Werewolf Boy it has been like 4 months?!
Then we nuah our day away at Plaza Singapura. Saw Cas there too hahaha it's so coincidental!!! Sat around walked around ate around shop around life seems good! I wanna own all these nice shorts from Cotton On, I'm just waiting for this month's pay day :D Need to find a water bottle too, anyone got recommendations???
Anyway here's the movie poster, too bad Lee Byung Hun face so small :( He's 42 CAN YOU BELIEVE IT HE STILL HAS ABS. He's totally awesome in Iris and still awesome as a ninja :D
And Channing Tatum died damn it, why can't the cutest boy stay alive?!?!?!?! And he's not even on the poster...
![]() Anyway saw the Iron Man 3 trailer so awesome, I'm gonna go watch 1 and 2 and I'm so gonna get somebody to watch 3 with me. Anyway LOOK AT THIS SO DAMN CUTE Look at how the boy says I love you ^^ 0 comment[s] | back to top |