S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Pingpong meeting and NTU
Took leave on Monday just to go out with Lyndsey, Jamie, Cas and Jorick. Met up with Lyndsey to take bus to Tampines so farrrrr. We wanted buffet but ended up eating McDonalds anyway, thanks to Jorick. Haha farewell lunch for him lah, last lunch as a civilian. He left early to prepare for his doomsday tmr while the rest of us just walked around.
Oh yeah, then NTU decided to call me down for an interview all of a sudden. For TOMORROW. Like how last minute!!!!!!
Anyway after everything, we decided to go Ikea. And so began round 2 of eating :D Meatballs, chicken wings and cheesecake still the best :)
Went furniture shopping too and all of us started planning our future dream house, it was so fun! It was a totally awesome day spent with these people, feels so much closer now compared to schooling days. It's like I meet them so much more than the S08 girls or sec school friends now. Hmm.
So I had to take leave again for Tuesday and felt so apologetic. Then I went home and revised all the physics stuff from JC because they have an assessment before the interview. I even prepared a whole possible questions and answers document for myself. All these took me 4 hours but it was all useless in the end.
Then Tuesday came... It took me 2 whole hours to reach the School of Physical and Mathematical Science. Had to change MRT line twice, then two shuttle buses just to reach there.
Well, I don't dare say anything much here cause this is a public blog, I'll put everything else in my livejournal. Anyway the whole interview was 15 mins with the 30 min assessment. Then I have to travel 2 hours back home again. This is how all my time disappeared. My whole day actually feels wasted.
Oh well.

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top