Mum's birthday plus new job!
So yesterday was my mum's birthday. Packed my whole day full of things to do, to save transport costs hahaha go out once and solve everything. Woke up unusually early to settle my SIM thing, so now I'm officially in Accountancy and Finance! Ally is in the same course as me, at least I know someone there! Can't wait for school to start and know new people! :) Then travelled to Clarke Quay to shop for my mum's birthday present (really last minute) and get my paycheck and return my work clothes. But the Clarke Quay mall is really shit so went to Plaza Singapura. Had 1 hour to myself before my mum comes so went to get her present. But got really really distracted by all the GSS going on and only got her present 5 minutes before she arrived lol. It's a 'I love mum' mug, so cheesyyyyy!!!! But cheesy stuff works so :)
Went to eat Skinny Pizza, got the Squid Ink Pizza, Black Pepper Prawn Linguine and Truffle Fries. The fries taste so gross at the first bite lol truffles taste gross, it gets better though. It was around $50 for both of us. And my mum actually paid for it hahaha she refused to let me pay, oh well, I'll pay it through her monthly allowance.
Went shopping for a bit, Cotton On has tees for $5 only! The cheaper range one ofc but its $5!!!!! MDS has sales now also, they have pretty nice blouses from $10 to $15! Shopaholic mode on!!!!!
Got my sister some macarons from Canele! Went online to search and found that they have the best chocolate macarons :) Went to her house to give her the macarons, she was really happy haha cause it's the first time she actually ate ones that are store bought. Shall get some for myself one day :)))
![]()
Okay, got cheesy text cause I took this picture from sis's facebook
Sis also got me this really cute key pouch that doubles as a bag charm. It's handmade by the old Japanese villagers and 30% of the proceeds goes to them. Each piece is unique as they use different cloth/design. It's really really well made, it's very soft and there's even a pretty inner lining. Please visit Bloom Selection to support them. Haha raving over it cause it's the most beautiful (and useful) handmade thing I've ever seen.
Then the whole family went to Punggol area to eat some Uncle Leong Seafood thing. CRAB!!!! Damn good damn tasty damn happy. It's at this really inaccessible ulu place, but surprisingly there's some prawning and fishing thing there, billard and pool and street soccer there.
Anyway the day was so fufilling, haven't felt so satisfied in a long long time.
And today went to get a job interview at Farrer Park Cedele, I'm starting work on Monday!!!! Xinyi also interviewed with me but she has to work at another outlet :( Oh well, at least I know Crystal and Charlotte at this workplace, also the people there seems nice :) And I have a pay rise and that is the most important thing HEHEHEHE. Went shopping with Crystal and Xinyi after Crystal's work. Cannot tahan bought 2 shirts for $14 each and they're pretty nice hehe. Totally fun shopping with them :)
After watching 我可能不会爱你 I now have a very genuine like for lacy blouses like 程又青. I want her whole wardrobe! So onwards to more shopping tmr with Celestine :) Labels: birthday, food, shopping 0 comment[s] | back to top |