S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Karaoke!
Went karaoke with OG11 yesterday :)
But first I had to go school to settle my school fees and pay for finale night first. I thought I was really late in meeting Jayden already until he smsed and told me he just woke up D8 So I lepak and nuah for 1 hour in school till he came then went to find SRC to pay. Found Ronald and Dzul there too!!!!
Seeing the new batch of people trying to dance to Lollipop is damn funny. And they used the multi purpose hall which is so so so small hahahaha.
So after everything was settled we were running pretty late to meet up with the rest of OG11. It took so long from school to reach Katong. We even went to the wrong mall hohmaigawd we both damn blur. Even after we went to the mall we couldn't find Teoheng and walked one big round.
And finally we met up with them!!! Had to eat lunch there too cause we both didn't have time to eat. And we're not the latest, Weishan and Oliver waited for Kenneth for an hour before arriving. Super funny hearing them sing!!!! Shuting sang damn well, we all became her fans!!! Yijing is the quiet quiet one, but only till songs like Barbie Girl and the ai bu pa palipapa(???) song she became SUPER HIGH hahaha damn cute lah! All the girls could sing too! Junhong is the dramatic singer type, Jingxiang is the super old, unheard songs one. The rest of the guys all can sing okay-ish lah, except for Kenneth hahhaa but not his fault he's tone deaf. And so we sang from 2-7pm.
Anyway right, compared to singing with the S08 girls, these people ALL CHINESE TYPE ONE LEH. Cause with S08 at least got Sharm and me more jia kang tang one. but these bunch of people all sing chinese type one hahaha shit I feel more insecure about my chinese. I NEED HANYU PINYIN OKAY :(
Then we went to eat Katong Laksa!!! The uncle was really nice in taking all our 11 orders. Weishan damn cute she was like, "Where's the chopsticks?" Then we always in our own conversation cause we sat at a corner. I think she's a totally awesome friend! ^^
By this time my throat TOTALLY DIED. Cause I initially haven't recovered from the sore throat from camp, then after singing it got a little worse, then after the laksa MY VOICE IS GONE POOF. Haha then I just kept quiet the entire night cause my voice too sexy to tank ;)
Went to eat blackball at I12 Katong, first time trying!!! Yeah it was quite nice just that it's way too sweet. We all stood at one of the higher tables because there just wasn't enough seats for 11 of us. Super AA I think everyone was staring at us but who cares lol YOLO. Junhong finished all our leftovers, I shared with Felicia and Yijing, but in the end still left half a bowl. Super big appetite lah!
We also planned another outing for next week :D Most bonded OG already!
Finally after being with each other for more than 8 hours, we finally said our goodbyes! Travelled home with the northeasters again!
Super tired when I reached home, I've been out for 14 whole hours holyyyyy.
Super good day together though ^^ Glad to have known them and have fun together before school starts. Really hope that we will all stay close in the 2/3 years in SIM ^^
Pictures!



Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top