Wooooooo
Went out with Rachel today! Haha first FOD OG person I met outside. FOD OG die already lah hahaha all never go camp, all never talk, all never sign up for SRC.Went to Expo to buy cheap books and saw Jayden, Shuting, Kenneth and Felicia working there, I totally didn't see Yijing though :( Anyway cheap notebooks sold out FMLLLLLLLLL. Damn sian damn sian. But got 2 storybooks on detective type crimes and those clippy things to put nice photos and notes and A MOUSE. Like finally I got a nice one! It's not wireless though :( Anyway good buys!!!! Went with Rachel to Plaza Sing to exchange some stuff haha funny story, then went to eat Skinny Pizza! Made use of my 15% voucher when I paid using POSB card then got another one right after :D It was totally tasty, we shared squid ink pizza and clams aglio olio! I usually hate clams but the clams here tasted so good! Satisfying meal! Went to walk walk shop shop talk talk a lot too! I quite surprised how much things I can talk to her about I thought it was gonna be awkward for a while but it's not! Great day out very happy ^^ Haha her blue black story was really really funny and painful. All the try-to-be-AA ideas for school also super funny, only today then I realise how many weird stationaries there are. Also I found out that the present Clarence got me was around $20! Now I'm feeling quite like a shitty person for giving him just a Starbucks card. He went quite over the minimum of $10 ahhhhh. Okay getting late, time to sleep! And get up early tomorrow to STUDY :( I'm a changed person now, studying even before school starts! ^^v Really nervous and clueless for first day of school. And even more nervous for SRC interview next week! Really really hope I get in, I wanna get in! Please please amitabha amen baibai. 0 comment[s] | back to top |