First 3 days of school ö
IFirst day of school! Haha went to find Oliver first cause he has a 30min break between both lectures. Got joined by Weishan then me and Weishan went for PBF lecture together. Haha freaking lost sheep sia, the lecture full of new terms it's like the start of J1 Econs all over again. The lecturer is Mrs Koh and she damn cute, gave us all a bright neon green nameplate so that no one can crash her lesson. She's a very good lecturer too thank god! She even released us 15min early :D Wanted to meet some of the OG11 ppl for lunch/tea. At first got like 6/7 people coming, then one by one all pangseh. In the end only left me and Oliver hahaha. So we decided to go Hougang to eat since he also has to change bus at Hougang. Woohoo Hougang!
Day two!
Met some of the OG11 ppl first cause I was early and they went for SRC interview. Lol stories of funny interviewees. Hope we can all get in together!
Met Celeste for lunch first! Haha school canteen food actually quite cheap eh, cannot compare to JC lah, but much cheaper than outside. Ban mian quite nice also :D Then went to Math lecture and it was MOST BORING 3 HOURS OF MY LIFE. I swear they were teaching secondary school stuff. Solving quadratic eqn kind of thing. Then only harder part was functions, but it wasn't even that hard. Damn damn boring I think everyone falling asleep already hahaha my 2nd day of lessons only. Made some new friends, Zhengting was sitting beside me and it took us a while to realise we both from TPJC. Zhengting was in the same class as Daitong in TPJ too! Sunida was beside Celeste and we made friends too, she's from shanghai hahaha super cool please! Finally after 3 hours I was dozing off and he decided to release us from his lullaby. Decided to meet with Mun!!!! Haha super impromptu, we went Jem to eat... Mcdonalds hahaha all time favourite. Talk about uni life, her hostel life, went for grocery shopping for her new bar fridge. Good day good day! Hope that I can see the rest of the S08 girls soon! Haha I think must meet in central already, Eileen and Celestine both still Easters.
3rd day!
I came to school just for SRC interview. Hahaha. Found 2 new TPJC people, Wenyi and Yuanyi, who was in the same interview room as me. Seriously why so qiao one all the TPJ encounters. Then the interview was super scary!!!!!! My interview group had 9 people, but the interviewers had 11 people HOHMYGAWD. Stress sia all the exco staring. They only ask me 3 questions, idk good or bad leh :( Anyway made new friends! I was the first person to be interviewed, next was Yanying and Yuanyi. Yuanyi actually reminds me of Yunwei!!! Got the same feel. Anyway Rachel and Yingyun became friends too! Very good hahaha.
Went for lunch with Rachel cause her interview was later. Then while she was outside the room waiting for me, she made this friend called Junjie so we all went lunch together. Hahaha that guy super funny also.
Went back into the waiting room, talk to Rachel and Junjie while they waited for their turn.
Then while they were interviewed, I was in the waiting room, got to know Jolene and Sherlene too!
Hope I get in, news will be up by next week, fingers crossed! Though honestly they really interview non stop since Monday, they interviewed so many applicants, chance to get in really quite small. They'll probably reject more than half of the applicants.
Went up the bus and thought a voice sounded familiar and didn't turn back. Until I heard this, "Then they ask me if I couldn't join events will I still join SRC." I was like hahaha why is someone telling Jayden's story, until I actually turned back to look and saw Jayden talking to Denise. LOL.
Haha super qiao.
So in the end I came school today just to go interview, make friends, realise the amount of TPJC people in this school, eat lunch, round two of making friends.
Haha I need to go for more interviews serious, I will make so many more friends compared to just by going to lectures. Haha 6 new friends!
Labels: interview, school, thoughts 0 comment[s] | back to top |