S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Long school day plus karaoke!
Super long day yesterday!!!!
Went for Econs lecture first with Rachel and her friend Kim. Haha it was quite boring at first lah, but the lecturer is good! But Mr Zhang's from China... his accent not bad at all, it's totally understandable. Just that he can't pronounce certain words, scarce=scales, point=pong. Scales resources and pong E pong A. LOLOL. Can feel that he's a good lecturer! :)
Then had a short break and went to find Weishan and Celeste, oh man so awkward they were with the YJ people, but I made new friends though, Meiqi, Pearlyn and Shihui. POA lecture was a lot to take in, but it wasn't that bad. Mr Singh is a super funny guy, very entertaining, strict, also quite good at teaching.
But both lectures have homework ohmygod so sian!!!
But I saw Kezia at school today! :D She totally didn't know I was studying there, it's good to see her after so long! Saw Renia too, turns out she is distant relatives and pri school friends with Weishan SO QIAO. So I counted there were 12 TPJ people I know in SIM, that's quite a lot!
Then tried to go to Chevrons with Weishan, freaking ulu lah the place, the whole west is ulu!!! But today's turnout wasn't bad, 14 of us were here! Ordered food, beer, alcohol and stayed there for 5h. Wasn't cheap though, $20 each! Had to cab back with Weishan and Oliver too.
Totally cool though, we have a Fei Yuqing and Jay Chou!!! Haha Junhong and Steven respectively. Steven sang super well!!!! OG fanclub already true story.
It's late now and I'm utterly exhausted. It was a good day though, hope to have more of such good days to come!

Labels: , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top