Last Study Week
Last week before holidays!!
Monday
Yay last PBF lesson!!! Gave some chocolates to the usual peeps I see on Monday, and Sherilyn was so nice to give a packet of m&m to me too awwww how nice! Thanks!
Tuesday
Came early to school to eat lunch with the usual ones again, luckily this time I have no Stats lesson so went to library to study first with Jerrard and Weishan. After Celeste's lesson, we all went to Star Vista to get some Nene Chicken with Pearlyn and Shihwee too. Pearlyn and I being like tourist on the bus because we haven't been to that part of SG before and being amazed with ACSI, SUTD and MOE HQ hahaha.
I saw Fionn otw there hehehe so happy to see her again. We were actually planning a early birthday celebration for Celeste since she's flying off the next day. Surprised her at Blackball with a really cute mini strawberry santa birthday cake. Then got some Blackball and Koi before going back to school for night PBF lesson. Hoped that she liked our celebration! Too bad Meiqi wasn't free to join us, but she was doing a very good deed of rescuing an abandoned dog :)
We had some pretty in depth girl talk (poor Jerrard lol) about relationships and stuff. Kinda thought provoking, the 4 evergreens and the red Shihwee was just shocked with the amount of evergreens here.
During break we all saw Sherilyn and Darlyna returning to class with 8 cans of cappuccino. My thought was,"SO TIRED?!" (But it was close to 9pm alr can understand). Turns out that she put in $1.30 for a can but 8 cans ended up dropping out. Then she was giving them out to us hahaha so hilarious. She was like 'It's okay, its 16cents only!" Epicly cheap.
Then saw Colin on the bus oh god why, he had to come sit next to me when Celeste alighted -.- How to avoid him ah aiyo, if only got a friend to sit with me till my house there :(
Wednesday
Went out to meet Celestine for lunch at Wild Honey woohoo finally I've tried it! It was pretty expensive but it tasted good. My Tunisian tasted a bit like salsa which I love! Celestine's one is really cool too it's french toast bread stuffed with mango and with vanilla cream, raspberry and maple syrup topping.
Went to my house to watch Monsters University! Finally watched it together so cute!!!! Mike with his cute braces then the cute retainers. So heartwarming, all the Oozma Kappa members are so cute!
It was a very nice rainy nuah day :)
Thursday
Last Econs lesson and day of the year!
Sian to have test but I can't do anything anyway so YOLO!!! And he dragged the time to 3.30pm so sian! But last day of school is over WOOHOO!
Jolene bought some logcake for Rachel and Kimhong and I to share. She actually made it herself from scratch which is so amazing!!!! It was so perfect it was the tastiest logcake/any cake I've tasted! Sweetness was just to my liking, the cake itself was of the right texture and fluffiness, the cream was even more amazing with a hint of mint and some chocolate chips. For a mint lover this was so perfect!!!!! I got to bring a slice home cause no one wants to eat it. So thankful! She's a great baker so impressed ^^
Sorry photography skills not very nice but I assure that the cake is though!!!
Mum came back from Bangkok with a whole lot of nail foils, about a hundred Ö. But quite a few is friends' one, but still!!! Most are quite ugly though... But I still picked some hahaha free stuff why not, and it's only SGD$0.60 for a pack.
She bought 6 Kyuhyun back too!!!
Labels: birthday, food, movie, school
|
Last Study Week
Last week before holidays!!
Monday
Yay last PBF lesson!!! Gave some chocolates to the usual peeps I see on Monday, and Sherilyn was so nice to give a packet of m&m to me too awwww how nice! Thanks!
Tuesday
Came early to school to eat lunch with the usual ones again, luckily this time I have no Stats lesson so went to library to study first with Jerrard and Weishan. After Celeste's lesson, we all went to Star Vista to get some Nene Chicken with Pearlyn and Shihwee too. Pearlyn and I being like tourist on the bus because we haven't been to that part of SG before and being amazed with ACSI, SUTD and MOE HQ hahaha.
I saw Fionn otw there hehehe so happy to see her again. We were actually planning a early birthday celebration for Celeste since she's flying off the next day. Surprised her at Blackball with a really cute mini strawberry santa birthday cake. Then got some Blackball and Koi before going back to school for night PBF lesson. Hoped that she liked our celebration! Too bad Meiqi wasn't free to join us, but she was doing a very good deed of rescuing an abandoned dog :)
We had some pretty in depth girl talk (poor Jerrard lol) about relationships and stuff. Kinda thought provoking, the 4 evergreens and the red Shihwee was just shocked with the amount of evergreens here.
During break we all saw Sherilyn and Darlyna returning to class with 8 cans of cappuccino. My thought was,"SO TIRED?!" (But it was close to 9pm alr can understand). Turns out that she put in $1.30 for a can but 8 cans ended up dropping out. Then she was giving them out to us hahaha so hilarious. She was like 'It's okay, its 16cents only!" Epicly cheap.
Then saw Colin on the bus oh god why, he had to come sit next to me when Celeste alighted -.- How to avoid him ah aiyo, if only got a friend to sit with me till my house there :(
Wednesday
Went out to meet Celestine for lunch at Wild Honey woohoo finally I've tried it! It was pretty expensive but it tasted good. My Tunisian tasted a bit like salsa which I love! Celestine's one is really cool too it's french toast bread stuffed with mango and with vanilla cream, raspberry and maple syrup topping.
Went to my house to watch Monsters University! Finally watched it together so cute!!!! Mike with his cute braces then the cute retainers. So heartwarming, all the Oozma Kappa members are so cute!
It was a very nice rainy nuah day :)
Thursday
Last Econs lesson and day of the year!
Sian to have test but I can't do anything anyway so YOLO!!! And he dragged the time to 3.30pm so sian! But last day of school is over WOOHOO!
Jolene bought some logcake for Rachel and Kimhong and I to share. She actually made it herself from scratch which is so amazing!!!! It was so perfect it was the tastiest logcake/any cake I've tasted! Sweetness was just to my liking, the cake itself was of the right texture and fluffiness, the cream was even more amazing with a hint of mint and some chocolate chips. For a mint lover this was so perfect!!!!! I got to bring a slice home cause no one wants to eat it. So thankful! She's a great baker so impressed ^^
Sorry photography skills not very nice but I assure that the cake is though!!!
Mum came back from Bangkok with a whole lot of nail foils, about a hundred Ö. But quite a few is friends' one, but still!!! Most are quite ugly though... But I still picked some hahaha free stuff why not, and it's only SGD$0.60 for a pack.
She bought 6 Kyuhyun back too!!!
Labels: birthday, food, movie, school