S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

19th Birthday!
Hehe went out with Celestine yesterday to study!!!
It was pretty productive and we went to eat Cedele yumyum. And I got my 20% staff discount ;D
After that went to Starbucks to study and I redeemed my free cake! Productive studying today for 6.5h!
After all that studying, went to get dinner! Gindako was really good but it was pretty expensive thinking back about it! $1 for one tako ball! Got some pan fried pau but it wasn't that good, I still miss the small stall at Tampines 1 last time but it moved :(  That pau really very nice, the skin is so soft but crispy on the outside, the inside is so savoury and soupy just like a XLB. Celestine treated me to some macarons from Canele too, got the fruit one and a chocolate one. The chocolate one is really good :)
Went to walk walk but truthfully Raffles City nothing much to walk. A lot of tasty looking food we both promised to try together next time though! Baked potato and squid ink sandwich and some long queuing vietnam food thing and bibigo(?). And we still wanna try many other food, wild honey esp! And I super got craving for 4 fingers and awfully chocolate and so many other stuff I'm such a glutton.
I just spent a whole paragraph ranting on food hahaha typical me.
I had a great day with Celestine and it was just so nice catching up with her especially since her stress levels are rising so much now. And now we have many things to look forward to after A Levels :)
I was on my way home when I saw Benjamin. Okay I was lying, I actually didn't recognise him, I glanced at him on the train though but just didn't think much about it plus I actually haven't seen him in real life, only through Whatsapp profile picture... And I couldn't add things up together properly, I mean what are the chances?!
So being oblivious to everything, I just walked out and started topping up my ezink card when he approached me and ask if my name was qiaofang. Then I put 2 and 2 or whatever numbers together. Took me some time though, I felt really bad that I couldn't recognise him! 
Turns out he stays in Hougang too, we even walked a distance from his block cause he just wanted to walk me like midway to my house. I felt really really thankful and guilty at the same time though!!!! It was such a coincidence, who knew we stayed in the same area and took the same train?

Went home and TF actually bought a chocolate cookie cake (?) for me! :D
And I was still complaining to Celestine about being hungry all the time and how our free Starbucks cake filled our stomach for the whole afternoon. We took like 2 to 3 hours to finish that slice of cheesecake. We were eating that cake so slowly I joked that by the time we take the last bite, there would be mould growing on it already.
Looks like now for 1 or 2 afternoons I won't feel hungry anymore :)

Labels: , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top