S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Crazy times
Went for Finale Night last Thursday and Syhan chalet two days ago.
A lot a lot a lot of crazy yolo things happened, stories that shouldn't be mentioned on a public blog. So only have pictures hahaha :)
In other news, I didn't get into SRC oh mannnnnnnnnnn. SO SAD :( But it's okay cause I think they rejected like 60% of the applicants, haha all same boat.
Congratulations to Shuting, Shiqi, Yeeching, Jayden, Clarence, Yingyun, Lixuan, Tingfeng(?) and Shenghwa(?) for getting into SRC!!!!!

Had a good time with my OG and friends :)
Finale Night!
I'm sorry, I blocked Kahhwee and Mac in two photos!!! XD
Finally found Rachel outside! Too bad we only saw each other for a short while :(
Syhan Chalet!
SUPPER!!!
Cutest SRC member ever YY!!!!
SWING SWING SWING

Labels: , , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top