S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Friendships
I think it's just me that feels this way but university friendships are really hard to maintain.
What makes it worse is that the UOL classes are all 3h lectures, no small classroom setting, projects or anything. It makes it so hard to make friends, friends that you know will last for the whole 3 years in uni and even further.
Current closer friends I go to lectures with, I can finish counting with one hand. As for friends that I can go out with, hang out with, then yeah, one finger is enough. Even then the friendship doesn't feel that deep ya know.
Then there are the many many friends of friend, random yet familiar faces that becomes the superficially hi-bye friends.
Then there are the OG mates, nice people to hang out with but rarely seen nowadays because we are all busy with our own lives/ totally different classes.
That closeness with people you can find in JC/secondary school is just not there anymore. And it doesn't feel nice, it feels really really really lonely sometimes.
Hopefully things will be better once I find a CCA? Which I'm still so uncertain about. Shitty thing about most CCAs is that it isn't held at the simhq itself, it'll be at another campus which is so so inconvienient, plus it'll be late!!! Unless I find those held at the hq itself, which is only aikido, table tennis, fencing and all the clubs and societies.
Sigh, gonna attend this 1h econs tutorial on Monday and I'm so totally not looking forward to it because I have no friends there, plus there'll be this 1h lunch break where I'll be eating lunch alone TT.TT

Eh, human emotions shouldn't matter now, studies more important!!!!!
Still, it'll be nice to have good friends around :(

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top