S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Steamboat!
Oh yeah, steamboat buffet with OG11 yesterday!!!
Was having Econs tutorial and PBF lecture yesterday. Poor Lixuan was vomiting in the toilet she had to cab home oh so poor thing :( Hope she get well soon!
Zho bo with a few of the guys after lecture. Talk talk talk for very long then went to the computer lab for Junhong to print his textbook stuff. Then some hoggers hog for cb long haha I pitied JH. Rest of us zho bo again some of them fell asleep haha.
Then really just nuah our 3.5h waiting time away. Finally Felicia and SQ ended their lesson. Then was waiting for the smokers to finish smoking when something extremely funny happened.
Oliver started talking about some cake. I was totally lost at that topic and I was panicking cause I thought I forgot about Junhong's birthday which was sometime this week. Then Oliver started rambling on and slowly I realised they planned a surprise for the September babys. Some of them started looking at me to judge my reaction and Oliver was still pretty oblivious hahaha till he said,"Whose birthday we celebrating today again? Kahhwee, Junhong and?" *cue awkward pause as he realised who and I was standing right beside him*
Laughed like no tomorrow hahaha Oli damn blur and funny. Seen a few failed surprises (not mine) in a few years but this is probably the funniest one HAHAHA.
Haha luckily only I knew, JH was still smoking so he wasn't with us.
Finally we could travel to Bugis, so super hungry once we were there!! It was around 8pm already. Ate a lot hahaha.
They had a cake too hahaha it's the coco exotic one from four leaves. So tasty!
It was really nice for them to plan a surprise for us and we were genuinely shocked and felt really grateful.
Hossay lurveeeeeeee

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top