S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Impromptu dinner and picnic!
Met Mun for dinner last Saturday! Ate some tasty food at nex's Ajisen and shopped around! And there's twelve cupcakes at Nex whoohoo!
Nice catch up with her!
Had a picnic with the OG on Sunday! I got terribly terribly lost. GEH KIANG LAH, walk walk walk thinking I can find the way then got lost for 25min!
Hahaha played so many lame games to finish the food and talked about super random stuff. Stayed till really late at 10pm before we decided to go home.
I really quite suay sia, like a bug attractor, first this bee flew into my hair, then got a rat ran past and brushed my leg omfg. What kind of luck.
We celebrated a belated Oliver's birthday too! Woohoo!
Anddddd the birthday boy!
Great great end to the week!

Labels: , , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top